The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will score the most goals this upcoming season?

Canucksince99

Vrbata, or Bonino.

Daniel might get 20ish, but has done nothing to make me a believer in his game unlike his twin. I could see Burr with a big bounce back year, but Vrbata has got the skill and the PP prowess to get it done, even with the little offense and defensive structure in Arizona. I think Bonino will end up getting a tonne of PP time on the 1st unit, potentially with Vrbata at the point with Edler. If he can finish off Getzlaf and Perry passes, no reason to think he cant finish for Daniel and Henrik as well.

PP will be better this season, no question in my mind. and whom ever gets the most on the PP will be the leading scorer of this hockey team.

Assuming everyone is healthy this season, here is my prediction:

D. Sedin (28) -- H. Sedin (15) -- Vrbata (27) = 70

Burrows (15) -- Bonino (15) -- Kassian (20) = 50

Higgins (15) -- Mattias (12) -- Hansen (12) = 42

Richardson (10) -- Vey (12) -- Dorsett (8) = 30

Sestito (2) = 2

Hamhuis (8) -- Bieksa (10) = 18

Edler (10) -- Tanev (4) = 14

Sbisa (3) -- Stanton (2) = 5

Weber (2) = 2

Total Goals For: 233

I think 8 goals is a little lofty for Dorsett, as well as 30 goals for the fourth line unless they get like 10-12 minutes a game.

I'm new around here and was just wondering who you guys think will score the most goals for the canucks this season. Daniel looks like he's done putting up more than 25 goals but who knows with the sedins, vrbata could help shed some light for them. I think it will be Vrbata, Bonino, Kassian will breakout and have a monstrous year. lemme know what u think

Welcome and you should add a poll.

My money is on Vrbata.

Sedin/Sedin/Vrbata- Vrbata and Daniel both capable of 30+ with Henrik netting 15+

Burrows/Bonino/Kassian- All 3 capable of 20-25+ goals

Higgins/Vey/Hansen- Higgins+Hansen capable of 20, Vey=?

Matthias/Richardson/Dorsett- Trust worthy 4th line, 10+ goals each

If were lucky, we can get 195 goals from FWDs

Hamhuis/Bieksa- 5 and 8 goals

Edler/Tanev- 10 and 5

Sbisa/Corrado- 5 and 2

Stanton/Weber- 2 and 5

On a good year, 42 goals from D

Total of 237 goals on the year

***Jensen slots into Hansens spot if he is good enough, move Hansen+sign Penner for extra depth(For like 1.5 million)

Dane Fox will go a goal a game and get called up late in the season. Then he'll come in and blast in 30 goals in 22 games, stamkos style. Canucks win every game, and end up 9th missing the playoffs by 1pt. Vrbata is 2nd leader on the team with 18 goals.

Dane Fox will go a goal a game and get called up late in the season. Then he'll come in and blast in 30 goals in 22 games, stamkos style. Canucks win every game, and end up 9th missing the playoffs by 1pt. Vrbata is 2nd leader on the team with 18 goals.

/thread

Archived