The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lebron James rejoins Cleveland Cavaliers.

RogerEpic5

The legacy of LeBron James would be fulfilled if he wins a title in Cleveland.

i don't know enough about basketball, but is this a possibility as the Cavs roster stands? I know they just had some really strong drafting, but do the Cavs need to sign more?

if so, makes me wonder why lebron would go for league maximum if he really wants to bring a championship there.

i don't know enough about basketball, but is this a possibility as the Cavs roster stands? I know they just had some really strong drafting, but do the Cavs need to sign more?

if so, makes me wonder why lebron would go for league maximum if he really wants to bring a championship there.

Cleveland has a talented point guard in Kyrie Iriving. That is something Miami never had.

They are pretty much in "all-in" mode now so it wouldn't surprise me if they moved of their drafted players.

As for why he'd sign league maximum even though he wants to bring a title to Cleveland, there are two reasons I think: if they low-ball him, then he might not sign or because of the past where the owner bad mouthed him about his last departure from Cleveland.

The guy abandoned his team when he knew there was nothing he could do. He uses the top 3 picks in there respective drafts to win 2 championships and rejoins his old team just so he can be spared of all this hate he has garnered through the years lol. He will never be the GOAT

LeBron James is already one of the greatest of all-time. He's just adding to his legacy and chasing those 6 rings, honestly if LBJ can add 2 more rings to his resume then he'll be the second greatest person to have ever played the sport of basketball right behind MJ.

Edit: meant to say 2 rings not 3

No 3 peat like Kobe, he will never be better then MR. 81 points let alone close to Mj status at this point in time :)

No other player has owned the NBA like LeBron does except for Michael Jordan. LeBron James is this generations Michael Jordan, I was born in 94 and caught pretty much what was the end of the Jordan era and have watched what is the James era.

It's awesome to have seen Jordan play (even though it was on TV) but now I have someone to tell stories about to possibly my future kids or to younger relatives. Jordan's legacy will live forever but now so will LeBron James'

This is the equivalent of Luongo going "home" to Florida. Lebron has won his championships and MVP awards. He's going home to ride off into the sunset.

Or is Cleveland an actual threat to win?

They are trying to get Love out of Minnesota, if that happens they will become contenders.

This is the equivalent of Luongo going "home" to Florida. Lebron has won his championships and MVP awards. He's going home to ride off into the sunset.

They're trying to get love. Apparently Minny wants Wiggins doe so who knows.

Except Luongo didn't win us any championships and he is now 33 or 34 and will retire pretty soon. While LeBron is still young and could win many more championships. How is that equivalent?

The whole clevland hates Lebron thing is media hype. 1 or 2 guys burned his jersey and the media beats that story to death. You'd think mobs of people burned Lebron jerseys and rioted in the streets. They love him there. They camped outside his house before he even made the decision to go back for F's sake. All water under the bridge.

The whole clevland hates Lebron thing is media hype. 1 or 2 guys burned his jersey and the media beats that story to death. You'd think mobs of people burned Lebron jerseys and rioted in the streets. They love him there. They camped outside his house before he even made the decision to go back for F's sake. All water under the bridge.

At least he went out of Cleveland and accomplished what he wanted to accomplish and came back home. I respect him for that.

No 3 peat like Kobe, he will never be better then MR. 81 points let alone close to Mj status at this point in time :)

LOL Mr.81 points. He did it against the worst defensive team in the league.

Kobe is done, LBJ is the best now. That's all there is to it, who cares about anything else.

Archived