The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Yahoo Hockey League - Season 9

kj29

6 minutes ago, Jaku said:

Lol I'm apparently worse with Yahoo than I thought then. I have no idea where to look.

8A7BEF1A-5DB8-43F4-AF4A-FA0CAF2E3391.jpeg.0b840cd0bd03d8b6a578f1482d78a7e0.jpeg

It doesn’t work great. The rankings include already drafted players.

Draft tip... make sure you put some goalies on a do not draft list. The auto draft will draft a lot of goalies otherwise. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

8A7BEF1A-5DB8-43F4-AF4A-FA0CAF2E3391.jpeg.0b840cd0bd03d8b6a578f1482d78a7e0.jpeg

It doesn’t work great. The rankings include already drafted players.

Draft tip... make sure you put some goalies on a do not draft list. The auto draft will draft a lot of goalies otherwise. 

You're the man Art! Thanks! I'll try to hash out a decent list here. 

3 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Roster after draft

Gaudreau - McDavid - Kucherov

Forsberg - Draisaitl - Bertuzzi

Domi - Horvat - JVR

Burns - Rielly

Dahlin - Weber

OEL - Provorov

Binnington

Grubauer

Rittich

Looking to make deals. Have extra LW and D to spare

That moment when you think you're getting OEL and MM snipes him...<_<

• Haha 1

Thanks to everyone who attended this year's draft!

Hopefully, for those who couldn't make it, minimal changes to your roster will be needed. However, I anticipate another season of frequently used waivers :)

As we begin another exciting season (6!) of CDCYHL, please join me in welcoming new GM's @Jaku @22Sedinery33 @BlueDragon23!

As always, a friendly reminder to keep your roster updated daily, or click 'start active players' each week for improved results.

Good luck to everyone this hockey season! (Except for Jaku during week 1, you're going down ;))

@Master Mind @Art Vandelay @73 Percent @Scottish⑦Canuck @Bombastik der Teutone @Free-Unit

• Upvote 4

Excited to be here! I was sad I missed parts of the draft, but was glad I got some players I targeted in the draft. I'd also like to thank Master Mind for sniping OEL again. Literally the turn before mine. I took Pulock on that turn. Probably wasn't smart but I was scrambling (It's okay to laugh). 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, BlueDragon23 said:

I’m a newbie, so go easy on me ^_^

First time doing fantasy pool so yeah, I’ll try to learn as I go.

sorry I missed the draft, but looking forward to he season 

That's awesome though! Welcome to the world of fantasy hockey! It's the best fantasy sport to play! If you need any pointers or have questions please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm sure there's lots of other GM's willing to help too. @Master Mind is literally a pro and full of amazing insight. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaku said:

That's awesome though! Welcome to the world of fantasy hockey! It's the best fantasy sport to play! If you need any pointers or have questions please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'm sure there's lots of other GM's willing to help too. @Master Mind is literally a pro and full of amazing insight. 

Thaaats debatable lol

• Haha 1

I've tried to convince myself to like my d-corps. I just can't bring myself to liking Pulock as D3 and now with Faulk landing in St Louis Parayko is likely playing against higher quality of competition/harder minutes.

To think... OEL as a D3.... <_<