The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The IT Crowd - on Netflix until Sept. 1st

D-Money

MV5BMTcxNzgyNzkzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgz

Fairly recently I discovered The IT Crowd, which has quickly become one of my favourite television series ever. The second half of The Work Outing (S2E1) is by far the funniest 12 minutes of TV I've ever seen.

The first four seasons are on Netflix right now - but only until September 1st. (There are only 6 episodes per season, so 24 in total.) If you haven't had the chance to see it before, or if you want to go back and watch it again, here's your chance.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0487831/

Watched the first couple of seasons, but found it to get sorta tedious after a while, especially that Moss guy (and that laugh track! my god, the laugh track!)

Outside of the first episode of season 2, I found season 3 to be much better. Especially Are We Not Men? (S3E2), where Roy and Moss try to make friends with "normal guys".

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Love this show too! That episode where Moss & Roy date a timid but wanna-be cannibal,.. to watch big screen TV....who thinks like that?! There's also the episode with that dude who dates Jen,..& then gets 'em all out to see a gay musical - literally! Then, Roy's caught using an assigned washroom for persons with disabilities & freaks, with hilarious consequences. LOL. Just crazy! More, please!

It is a terrific show, glad you got into it.

Also, don't be too worried about it being removed from Netflix, it's not the first time it has been removed, only to be brought back later.

And yes, "The Work Outing" is by far my favourite episode out of them all. "I'm disabled."

I used to watch it in passing whenever I would catch re-runs on TV. But I don't think I've ever gone out of my way to watch it. Certainly better than the majority of sitcoms out there. Chris O'Dowd is pretty awesome.

It is a terrific show, glad you got into it.

Also, don't be too worried about it being removed from Netflix, it's not the first time it has been removed, only to be brought back later.

And yes, "The Work Outing" is by far my favourite episode out of them all. "I'm disabled."

LOL. I only wish they had done a little more with the Goth character, Richmond. Jen's dinner party was also the bomb!

Oh, and by "first four" seasons, I mean 24 of the 25 episodes ever made.

They got together for one last episode last year, but I haven't seen that one yet.

The last episode is pretty funny. You can buy it on itunes for something like $2.99.

Archived