The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Trailer Park Boys

Kryten

18) Baka - Voted thejazz instead of Baer in round 1. Hasn't done much else expect voting for thejazz. I think he's mafia!

King Heffy, Master Radishes, Baka

Baer was never confirmed Mafia (until his death) and as I said earlier I feel the Mafia vote stacks to control the vote early. I found the player who went oddly out of his way to act innocent more suspect than the player everyone ganged up on. Honest mistake that may draw some suspicion on me me but what gets me here is you are calling me Mafia when our moves were very similar.

That list is bad for a player of Zfetch's caliber and considering I'm TP and have posted enough for Zfetch to make a good judgement, Zfetch is mafia. If he was being honest, he wouldn't doubt that I'm TP.

And Dral is totally not mafia. Did you guys see his original defense back when I said a Dral lynch gives us the most info? It was the typical TP Dral defense. And then he started doing the "I told you so" defense which he does as TP.

Unvote, vote thejazz

Vote thejazz.

Also willing to vote Zfetch and maybe JL. But not Dral

Yes I voted for TheJazz twice but then again so did you. You also bluntly called Zfetch mafia despite him not being Mafia.

Why condemn me for things you did just as worse?

I think JL is smart enough to know when not to defend a teammate. I feel when he defended BO he thought he was doing the right thing. I dont think he's mafia.

vote aladeen

I get the same feeling .

And you know what the odds are we are going to lynch a TP with so many TP left and so few mafia.

I am going to deliberatetly abstain from this vote. I honestly believe it will not affect the outcome of the game .. TP winning.

Upon reviewing the thread the regime cannot support the hanging of JL or Aladeen, albeit mostly on early gfy votes.

Perhaps more quiet members of the town should be looked at? The regime also admits to skimming the annals of this game, if there is more evidence or a clear alliance to follow information would be appreciated.

vote bassi

Baer was never confirmed Mafia (until his death) and as I said earlier I feel the Mafia vote stacks to control the vote early. I found the player who went oddly out of his way to act innocent more suspect than the player everyone ganged up on. Honest mistake that may draw some suspicion on me me but what gets me here is you are calling me Mafia when our moves were very similar.

Yes I voted for TheJazz twice but then again so did you. You also bluntly called Zfetch mafia despite him not being Mafia.

Why condemn me for things you did just as worse?

You're right that I've made mistakes this game, but I know for sure that I am TP. We acted similarly, but I thought your motives for doing so were different than mine. The way you've explained it is very similar to my thoughts, but I don't know whether your explanation is honest or if you're just trying to appear innocent.

That is something I'll try to figure out as the game goes on; you aren't at the top of my suspect list yet. I named 3 people because there's probably 3 mafia left.

You're right that I've made mistakes this game, but I know for sure that I am TP. We acted similarly, but I thought your motives for doing so were different than mine. The way you've explained it is very similar to my thoughts, but I don't know whether your explanation is honest or if you're just trying to appear innocent.

That is something I'll try to figure out as the game goes on; you aren't at the top of my suspect list yet. I named 3 people because there's probably 3 mafia left.

25 players. 16 tp, 8 mafia, 1 sk?

JL is definitely mafia. If he's not then he is seriously one of the greatest mafia players of our generation.

Toss up between TL, CA, bassi and Dral for the last couple.

Horvat. you misspelled my name in your sig, unless that was intention, in which case you are very disrespectful.

Bluga pls

JL is definitely mafia. If he's not then he is seriously one of the greatest mafia players of our generation.

Toss up between TL, CA, bassi and Dral for the last couple.

Horvat. you misspelled my name in your sig, unless that was intention, in which case you are very disrespectful.

Bluga, I don't even know how you can type properly with your pudgy flipper fingers. Guess you have to have something going for you, obese Maurice.

Vote Count - Round : 4

JohnLocke (8) - King Heffy, JohnLocke, Beluga Whale, Aladeen, Fox Mulder, Horvat, Baka, Captain Aerosex

Aladeen (2) - Nail3738, Mikeyboy

Master Radishes (1) - Dral

G_Bassi (1) - Il Duce

No Vote (5) - Flirtanen, Master Radishes, G_Bassi, Time Lord, Buddhas Hand

ROLES/SPECIALS, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ACTIONS, YOU HAVE 45 MINUTES LEFT!!

Archived