The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Spoiled Ballot - Please Disregard]

Rate this topic

AV.

Support  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Many years ago, @R.Luongo.1 dared to ask the question "who shuld b CDC presindant?"  After months of successful electioneering, he assumed the CDC office but his term was cut short, due to an ill-timed but deserved ban.  I feel now is a good time to announce my bid to become CDC President and become the leader he was supposed to be.

Thoughts?

UPDATE:

1. This is no longer an AV thread as @thejazz97 has announced he will oppose me.  Poll will be added.

2. @Virtanen87 has announced his bid.  Who?  Poll added.

3. @g_bassi13 is in the race.

Edited by Alain Vigneault
34 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Many years ago, @R.Luongo.1 dared to ask the question "who shuld b CDC presindant?"  After months of successful electioneering, he assumed the CDC office but his term was cut short, due to an ill-timed but deserved ban.  I feel now is a good time to announce my bid to become CDC President and become the leader he was supposed to be.

Thoughts?

I'm throwing down the gauntlet. Put me on the ballot, too.

I guess this depends on the function of the office. Is this a seat of power like in the United States or is it largely ceremonial like Israel?

Also, there needs to be an end time/date for nomination period. Otherwise I'll vote and then the poll will change. I need to be able to review all nominee activities.

Edited by McIlhargey the Lesser
7 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

My number 1 priority is to revive white noise to its former glory. I will call for the unbanning of Luciferas/Hodor,Tiger Singh and other notable white noise posters. 

I will also build a wall to prevent the unlawful entry of bronies into white noise! These so called bronies are stealing our posts and reps!!! Not to mention, most are greedy,liars and cheaters. 

MAKE WHITE NOISE GREAT AGAIN!!!

#VoteVirt

Yes, having reviewed your activity I did notice a tendency towards the white noise forums. Unfortunately I'm an issue voter, and on CDC the C stands for my issue. Canucks. So far it seems thejazz is most on point for me. He's even got a blog outlining some of his positions.

AV seems mostly concerned with creating players and his fantasy league.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, McIlhargey the Lesser said:

Yes, having reviewed your activity I did notice a tendency towards the white noise forums. Unfortunately I'm an issue voter, and on CDC the C stands for my issue. Canucks. So far it seems thejazz is most on point for me.

Thejazz isn't even from Vancouver. He is from Saskatchewan!!!! Is he even a cdc citizen? I want proof of his birth certificate!! Yes, the long form version

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Thejazz isn't even from Vancouver. He is from Saskatchewan!!!! Is he even a cdc citizen? I want proof of his birth certificate!! Yes, the long form version

Oh man, you made this personal. I'm currently living in Saskatchewan. That's it. Jazz, I'm offering my services as a consulting firm.

P.S. I have references. Phillip Blunt will confirm that I can provide analysis services.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, McIlhargey the Lesser said:

Oh man, you made this personal. I'm currently living in Saskatchewan. That's it. Jazz, I'm offering my services as a consulting firm.

I started off with a million dollar loan and I have turned "mafia corporation" into a billion dollar company. What has thejazz done? He has single handedly given more reps to canucks talk than anyone else. Sources also say he is the one responsible for the current recession in white noise