The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2016-17

theminister

4 hours ago, J.R. said:

Do we need to post day-of to reactivate a player from IR? Or can I request Helm be activated for this Friday? In case it's possible:

Activation - COL would like to activate Darren Helm off of IR for January 20th.

If it's not cool, I'll edit it out ;)

the intent is that when you know your player is off IR you will make the necessary changes right away. 

Well, i think its time to concede, and recognize it wont be a playoff contention year for Boston.

We are injured and gutted at every position, and limping to even ice a team at the moment. worst goaltending in the league :( Great performances by those we have expectations on, and good efforts from those we gambled with, but just not enough to keep us afloat in the beastly East. Bjorkstrand is not even in the NHL.

Schwartz - Stepan - Tarasenko

Reinhart - Sutter - Draisaitl

Niederreiter - Dvorak - King

Bjorkstrand - Desjardins - Boucher

Shattenkirk - Hjalmarsson

Franson - Del Zotto

Clendenning - Gaunce

Elliot

Day to day:

Boychuk

K. Miller 

Auvitu

IR:

Hansen 

Pitlick

Howard 

Marincin

40 minutes ago, greensman said:

Well, i think its time to concede, and recognize it wont be a playoff contention year for Boston.

We are injured and gutted at every position, and limping to even ice a team at the moment. worst goaltending in the league :( Great performances by those we have expectations on, and good efforts from those we gambled with, but just not enough to keep us afloat in the beastly East. Bjorkstrand is not even in the NHL.

Franson - Del Zotto

Clendenning - Gaunce

Elliot

Day to day:

Boychuk

K. Miller 

Auvitu

IR:

Hansen 

Pitlick

Howard 

Marincin

Even Torts does not know what to tell you, but hang in there!

torts 3.jpg

59 minutes ago, greensman said:

Franson - Del Zotto

Clendenning - Gaunce

Elliot

Day to day:

Boychuk

K. Miller 

Auvitu

IR:

Hansen 

Pitlick

Howard 

Marincin

come on  ....we just passed half of the season. its not over yet. ;) 

the blues  could also a bit higher in standings  but specially jokinen, raffl and perreault had a disapointing first half of the season

mason´s up and downs , fiala still not 100% ready for the NHL and he´s allready back in the AHL

Our defence players started strong into the season but guys like manning totally dropped scoring

but all in all our defensive scoring looks better than last year.

gorges is totally off from scoring though 

well ...we also have some positive things there ......, coreau , korpikoski , nutivaara , sbisa

and a great 1st line with atkinson , hoffman and ehlers  and a really solid rookie defender in brady skjei

i guess the blues are slowly going into the right direction

53 minutes ago, Monty said:

All I saw was a Jets team that had to score more than 3 goals just to guarantee a win against the Coyotes.

win is win :lol: i just like that he earned you some goalie points ;)

coreau ... day and night  , one day shutout ...the other day pulled off the ice after 9 minutes 

but i m fine with him so far 

16 hours ago, greensman said:

We are injured and gutted at every position, and limping to even ice a team at the moment. worst goaltending in the league  Great performances by those we have expectations on, and good efforts from those we gambled with, but just not enough to keep us afloat in the beastly East. Bjorkstrand is not even in the NHL.

Behind Arizona?  :o

Yup, time to think Harri Karri...

The Weekly Standings! The last two teams to trip over 2k just as the lead two teams trip over 3k. What I like to see here, and its happening week over week, is the "pack" is getting tighter, removing the outliers at the top and bottom. There is a clear top 5, then a huddle of 8 more "playoff bound teams" another group of 9 contenders and of course the final 8 teams, of which I am one. most of the teams in this league still can contend for a playoff spot, and even us bottom feeders are closing the gap week by week. Much tighter than previous years. And to answer Ty Webb's troll post, we have a plan and a backup plan, but we need this weekend to get rolling, and see who logs in. 

small.png 2600 small.png 2545 small.png 2464 small.png 2346 small.png 2305 small.png 2265 small.png 2057

small.png 2992 small.png 2759 small.png 2494 small.png 2280 small.png 2186 small.png 2113 small.png 2008 small.png 1970 

small.png 3036 small.png 2959 small.png 2727 small.png 2645 small.png 2578 small.png 2476 small.png 2459 small.png 2297 

small.png 3043 small.png 2983 small.png 2710 small.png 2619 small.png 2074 small.png 2048 small.png 1998 

Archived