The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Are You Listening to...Country..

Rate this topic

ShakyWalton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

Got really into Midland about a month ago. They have an awesome neoclassical sound. Currently having a bit of a meltdown because I can't figure out how to download/buy this song.

I've loved this song ever since they performed it on some morning show out of Toronto!! Really love their sound! ::D

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/    

....will let you convert the audio in the youtube vid to an mp3 file and save it on your computer or device B)

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

I've loved this song ever since they performed it on some morning show out of Toronto!! Really love their sound! ::D

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/    

....will let you convert the audio in the youtube vid to an mp3 file and save it on your computer or device B)

Thank you so much, my usual converter wasn’t working. Though I try to pay for music as much as possible :ph34r:

• Cheers 1

I am not a country fan. Like at all  lol

Yesterday I got to hear 'If Tomorrow Never Comes' by Garth Brooks. It was during a celebration of life.

I won't post a different version here. Garth Brooks blocks youtube from playing his music. His prerogative. I respect that.

No one can replicate Garth, hence why I won't post anything.

I really like this song and his sound.

From friends to family, you need to let those that you love and appreciate know that.

• 2 weeks later...

Jason Eady.  I didn’t grow up listening to country, I leaned to like it though after listening to this guy preform.  Great sound, even better song writing and lyrics.  Its a shame he isn’t better know.  

his wife, Courtney Patton, is also one hell of a song writer.  Here’s her sharing the stage with Cody Jinks (another favourite of mine)