The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks Mar 28,2017 07:00PM

3KBieksa

1 minute ago, Sugar baby watermelon said:

Is there a future for Boucher in Vancouver? 

I sure hope he gets a shot.  It's all in him to show up in killer shape next year.  I think the brass should take a long look at him if he comes ready.  He has a shot that nobody does and is clever with his positioning.

12 minutes ago, Jonald said:

Eh I wouldn't say it doesn't work at all, we have won around 30 games, and most night it seems effective.. except for tonight, we lose majority of the puck battles, and almost always are the second to get to the puck. Literally generates nothing if we can't do 1 of those 2.

Goaltending has grossly covered up just how bad this system/coach is. It's been  ineffective all season just like the pp the coach either refuses or is to inept to make effective adjustments. His adjustment put megna Chaput or Larsen out because they've earned it.  

Just now, riffraff said:

I sure hope he gets a shot.  It's all in him to show up in killer shape next year.  I think the brass should take a long look at him if he comes ready.  He has a shot that nobody does and is clever with his positioning.

It's all in his hands. If he shows up to camp looking like a marshmallow he's done.

Archived