The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT; COLORADO AVALANCHE VS VANCOUVER CANUCKS FEB.20 2018

Bo fan

5 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Archie...More than just a pretty face.

Archie is a beast down low - what a handful for their D.  Nobody can move him when he parks in front of the net.   When was the last time we had a player like that?  Bert?

Big fan of Sat Shaw - probably the best combination of articulate, positive and good insights covering the Nucks in recent memory IMHO. Enjoy the 650 podcast with him and Auld. Such a huge improvement from 1040. Except Burnaby’s own Don Taylor. 650 should pick him up at him at the trade deadline. Sat & Donnie T??

38 minutes ago, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

Edler having a game so far !

28 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Who is wearing 23 and what has he done with Edler?

16 minutes ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

So Edlers playing well..

Honest to Pasta, Edler has been damn amazing thus far in 2018.

It's like he made a new years resolution to make CDC love him again. Well it's working, Alex. Working real gud. 

I'm guilty of absolutely dumping on Edler for the last 4ish years, and he fully deserved it. I wanted him gone, gone, gone for anything, but the last month or so I can't believe it's the same guy out there. He's playing like a top pairing Dman

Keep it up Eagle. 

Gudbranson has the lowest on-ice per 60 goals against on the Canucks blueline, with the 2nd highest defensive zone starts - but he hasn't worked out in his role apparently.

Why am I not surprised that the media has closed ranks on the 'overpaid' story?

Getting Gudbranson at less than 4 million was a complete pipe dream - and not simply because of UFA leverage, but because he's worth it.

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

Gudbranson has the lowest on-ice per 60 goals against on the Canucks blueline, with the 2nd highest defensive zone starts - but he hasn't worked out in his role apparently.

Why am I not surprised that the media has closed ranks on the 'overpaid' story?

Getting Gudbranson at less than 4 million was a complete pipe dream - and not simply because of UFA leverage, but because he's worth it.

This. $4M was not a gamble - it was a hometown discount! Signing free agents for $6x6M is a gamble. :ph34r:

Archived