The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (P2) Anaheim Ducks vs. (P3) San Jose Sharks | Sharks win series 4-0

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/15/2018 at 02:30 AM

Kane with two in the second. I guess he's a good playoff player afterall. He's gonna get paid, a lot. I can see the Sharks offering a hefty contract, but I think Benning should be bold. Seeing Kane score, congratulated by his team mates, smiles all around. He didn't boast or make a huge deal out of it. Just doing his job, and he's doing it well. Looks like he's grown up. I've changed my mind on Kane signing here. I think they should try to get him. 

Kane - Pettersson - Boeser

Dahlen - Horvat - Virtanen

ducks are getting plucked by the sharks. Happy want to see them lose. I was hoping they would miss the postseason entirely lol. A quick exit works tho.  I want to say 4-0 sharks but I should give Anaheim 1 game

4 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Kane with two in the second. I guess he's a good playoff player afterall. He's gonna get paid, a lot. I can see the Sharks offering a hefty contract, but I think Benning should be bold. Seeing Kane score, congratulated by his team mates, smiles all around. He didn't boast or make a huge deal out of it. Just doing his job, and he's doing it well. Looks like he's grown up. I've changed my mind on Kane signing here. I think they should try to get him. 

Kane - Pettersson - Boeser

Dahlen - Horvat - Virtanen

he would make us better. no doubt about it. but has to come at the right price and term.

15 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Stupid refs always favoriting the California teams..... Oh wait....

15 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Lol @ kane haters.

hope he goes to the western final then signs in van in off season below market value. he would be an instant hero and be markted all across town lol

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to PDSF: (P2) Anaheim Ducks vs. (P3) San Jose Sharks | Sharks lead series 1-0
19 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

hope he goes to the western final then signs in van in off season below market value. he would be an instant hero and be markted all across town lol

Sharks need him as much as we do.

it will be a massive chore to pry him loose now.

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

There is no way the Sharks don't re-sign Evander Kane.

Ya, we missed the boat on that one, not that there was really any boat to catch.  The danger was always that he was going to go to a winning team and experience playoff hockey for the first time and get a taste for it.  Buffalo got squat all for him in that trade, even if he re-signs.

He has fit in there like nobody could have imagined.  Lots of those guys have bigger personalities in that dressing room, so maybe it is just the best place he could possibly be.  I knew a guy who played for a California team and he said it was the best of both worlds.  Lots of passionate fans for games, but once he was a block away from the arena he was invisible and no one knew him.  That seems like the perfect mix for Kane.

I do laugh a little about all the shade folks were throwing his way for not being a good player and not worth us pursuing since he was overhyped.  He is a guy made for playoff level hockey.

Archived