The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

26 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To LAK - Brock Nelson, Andreas Bogman

To CAR - Zach Hyman, Jesper Sellgren

Thanks to @Down by the River for the smooth trade talks.

This came together quite easily. I asked about Hyman, he suggested Nelson, and by fluke LA was on his NTC list. I'm taking a hit in production, but gain $250k more cap room, and shed a NTC for more future roster flexibility. I'm also a fan of Sellgren, who I unearthed and signed earlier in the year.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Down by the River said:

If you trade for a player that has a limited NTC, once you trade for him, do the teams on the limited NTC change? For example, If Brock Nelson has a list of 8 teams he can be traded to, once he gets traded to one of those teams, is it now a 7 team NTC, or will another team be added to that list?

A player that has a LNTC has the same list. However, once he is traded, a new team does replace the team he was traded to.

However, for a player with a full NTC/NMC (like Nelson) who provides a 3 team list, they must remain with the club they have been traded to for one calendar year. So, in this case, Brock cannot he traded until July 10th, 2020. At which point, you will be provided with a 3 team list.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tylez said:

Guy is gunna look good in a nucks jersey though! I like that IRL

As for my team... dammit dude you had 30 other teams! 

Wish I could simultaneously upvote the first part and laugh at the second part.