The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

14 minutes ago, Monty said:

No need, bud. I get so much satisfaction talking with all of you and being apart of the league, it’s the least I can do.

If we ever meet, just buy me a drink.

If you ever end up in the Moose Jaw area let me know and we'll make this happen. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jaku said:

If you ever end up in the Moose Jaw area let me know and we'll make this happen. 

So many memories as a kid for family trips and in university driving to BC through Moose Jaw. 

7 hours ago, Jaku said:

I want to hear it!

Well first off the competition isn’t the highest but:

-the Browns Social house is the best Chain restaurant in the province. 

-they have the best outdoor track in the province

-they have the best full indoor soccer center in the province (stoons turf sucks)

-they have an old beautiful downtown

-it is only 45 minutes away from an airport and rider games. 

-the mineral spa hotel is the best hotel in the province

-the tunnels of Moose Jaw is great time plus they have an amazing fudge store just outside. 

-they have the best hockey arena in the province 

now lots of people are wondering why isn’t Saskatoon the best city in the province, yes they have an awesome airport but:

-Their “arena” is just outside of town and it takes 50 minutes to leave after a concert or lacrosse game (lol)

- no one lives downtown or at the university where everyone goes to so traffic is brutal despite the small population

- it’s farther north so it’s colder

-it’s a 2 hour drive to Rider games compared to 45 minutes in Moose Jaw. 

- I actually like Regina better than Saskatoon so Moose Jaw is closer to Regina than Stoon. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Monty said:

No need, bud. I get so much satisfaction talking with all of you and being apart of the league, it’s the least I can do.

If we ever meet, just buy me a drink.

okay but only if that drink is at a hockey game. When you ever get to Victoria area let me know: Royals tix and WJC seats already secured.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

okay but only if that drink is at a hockey game. When you ever get to Victoria area let me know: Royals tix and WJC seats already secured.

Next time will likely be July next year.

4 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

Guys ...come all over to Germany ..lol  ... best Beer , best bread,   nice chicks , alot of culture , alot of yummy stuff .....naaa not only sauerkraut and weisswurst ...better things  ..and well we also have hockey ..not the best but hockey ...lol 

I know this is more german side of Switzerland...haha...but ja, the ladies, the ladies. 

Lager, Ladies and Lederhosen. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I know this is more german side of Switzerland...haha...but ja, the ladies, the ladies. 

Lager, Ladies and Lederhosen. 

lederhosen  ...thats the whole world imagine germany. 

but.....  isnt that the dwarf guy from game of thrones in the video???? 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone