Poop log #2487

September 6 8:31pm

Pics or it didn't happen. I'm talking forest scene

1 hour ago, 112 said:

no details?

e: also that's not in star date

He's lying.

Does a Baer $&!# in the woods?

I haven't been to any "woods" with WiFi (and I hope it stays that way), so there's no way he posted that while taking a dump.

Side note - my crop this year is turning out OK. Lost a bunch from an early bloomer getting g moldy in those late August rains, but what I didn't lose is curing very nicely.

Topped a beautiful Apricot Kush on Saturday. Glowing, colourful, dank AF, big, tight beautiful buds. Pretty stoked.

Got a Durban Poison and a Blueberry still in the ground. DP looks about two weeks out.

Blueberry will need at least a month because she was a tardy bitch.

Hoping for good weather!

• Like 1
23 hours ago, luckylager said:

Pics or it didn't happen. I'm talking forest scene

He's lying.

Does a Baer $&!# in the woods?

I haven't been to any "woods" with WiFi (and I hope it stays that way), so there's no way he posted that while taking a dump.

Side note - my crop this year is turning out OK. Lost a bunch from an early bloomer getting g moldy in those late August rains, but what I didn't lose is curing very nicely.

Topped a beautiful Apricot Kush on Saturday. Glowing, colourful, dank AF, big, tight beautiful buds. Pretty stoked.

Got a Durban Poison and a Blueberry still in the ground. DP looks about two weeks out.

Blueberry will need at least a month because she was a tardy bitch.

Hoping for good weather!

My roomie is growing 3 plants in our back yard. One got cabbage worms but I caught it early and we trimmed the one leaf and burned it. Anyways the stalk on one of them is really thick it's weird. He said the strain is rock tuna or black tuna or something... Hairs for days but no buds yet.

PS. A Baer could sh*t in the woods, but if nobody is there to see it, did it ever happen :ph34r:

Edited by Baer.
  • Cheers 1

am i totally off the mark here or is it reasonable to assert that nietzsche's eternal return was just a metaphor for his manic-depressive illness?

would it be transgressing into delusion if i then went on to say that this is the same 'return' joyce wished to represent by beginning/ending his novel finnegans wake in the middle of a sentence?

e: nah, i'm definitely wrong here. fun to think about tho

Edited by 112
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, 112 said:

ok guys, we need to start talking about the important topics. there's an elephant in the room that nobody is addressing.

what are we going to do to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this thread?

I'll smoke a few bongs to it

And if the people really want me to, I'll show a few pics of my summer crops and the current progress of their cure.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Qwags said:

Never smoked weed. What does it feel like?

Depends on you, the dose and the strain.

Could feel light, inquisitive, artistic and totally focused on the moment.

Could be just giggly and a little detached from reality.

Or spaced out, hungry as &^@#, tired / lethargic and totally unmotivated to do anything except watch a movie.

On 11/10/2019 at 9:05 AM, Qwags said:

Never smoked weed. What does it feel like?

It makes you lazy and tired and hungry and makes your face a little numb. Everything becomes way funnier and suddenly chips are the best food ever.

Can also make you really paranoid on occasion

24 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Baer. @falcon45ca @112 @luckylager

Any good museum trips you have been to lately or in the past?

Trips has me excited: A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, I enjoyed doing a Museum tour (in Victoria) whilst high on psychedelics.

We'd go to the Wax Mueseum (which is gone now) then the Royal. 

Good times.

I've been to a number of amazing museums and such, but the most disturbing and impactful one I've visited is the War Museum in Vientiane, Laos.

It was the first and only museum that made me want to cry. Wall to wall, painted with pain. Pictures of the fields of dead, sad statistics, brutal imagines and instruments of torture and death.

Heaviest museum ever.