The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

1 minute ago, 112 said:

I thought it was a nothing post. I skimmed over it and maybe thought it was a movie reference.

'Psychopath' doesn't push any button in my head. I've never seen it used to describe a SK/3rd party.

Admittedly, that term was more directed at Mr. Terminology and all knower of gameplays

image.jpeg.b9dbd40f4811bb60d51ec985043754a5.jpeg

Mafia 2018
Milk and Honey - The Missing Mafia

“Pass the gravy, ah”, BJ grunted.
“Whats the big deal, ah?!”, AV replied excitingly.
BJ panned to the negative space on his right. He looked at his reflection in the dining room mirror. This Thanksgiving did not feel the same as the others. His family felt empty and void. “Ever since the incident, things haven’t been the same ah”
“Yeah our buddy really has not been what he used to be ah”, Aladeen jerked off in the background.
Virtanen looked disengaged as he sat with nothing but his shadow moving in the dining room.

BJ felt a vacant spot in his heart. His close relative and fellow mafioso Milk and Honey had caused him great discomfort. “Virtanen doesn’t speak anymore ever since the Milk and Honey incident”, BJ spoke with a deserted voice. The once mafia team of five had become one of four, and because of Milk and Honey’s betrayal, the team really felt like three. The three mafia sat meaninglessly at the table with a void Virtanen.

Meanwhile, Milk and Honey could not associate with his mafia family. They did not accept him. They did not trust him. He had to create a new life for himself and he went to Law School to pursue a passion in crime; he was already so incredibly fascinated by the criminal mind. Years passed and he ended up becoming a Judge, now representing the townspeople in their battles.

On the third night of his new profession he deemed DarthMelvin not guilty and saved his life. However, something did not sit right with Milk. He never had saved a townsperson before. He felt strange. He had been harming the town his whole life, saving a townsperson was now foreign to Milk.

Milk spent a short time reflecting on if this was the right career choice. He sat in isolation. Milk looked at the shadows in his room. He dazed off into a lucid dream. A dream where he was reunited with his mafia family. A dream where his incident with Virtanen did not take place.

Milk woke up from his dream. He realized he wanted to get the best out of his life and promptly would attempt to regain his status in the family. That same night, Milk, the Lone Mafioso, the missing mafia, attempted to go out and kill for his honour and to prove loyalty to his family. Recently having gone through a break-up, the saying “You can not be a warrior without blood on your sword” really resonated with him. The same night that he saved a townsperson, he quenched blood and balance in this world. He killed a townsperson, Master Radishes, to prove that he belongs with his family.

“I heard about what ya did, pal”, BJ told Milk over the phone.
“Welcome back, ah”.
“Hey bud I’m glad to be back”, Milk and Honey replied.
“Tell us all about the kill, ah”, BJ jerked off in the background.
“Well, it was pretty easy. I just killed him and that was that. I saw a doctor arrive on the scene as I trekked back home from the distance, but he didn’t really know what he was doing because the radish died”.
“Well let’s drink to that, brother”, BJ toasted with Milk.

Many alcoholic beverages later and Milk was lying in his bed with his eyes wide open. Something did not sit right with his latest change of heart. He felt off for going back to his killing ways. Regardless, he decided to “forget about it” and go to sleep with a train of thought and regret weighing him down. Milk would die that night in his sleep due to heart complications. He died a restless and lone mafioso.

The next morning BJ woke up next to his dead family member. He believed that the townspeople were responsible for this and he swore to make up for this grievance — by murdering all the remaining townspeople.

BJ shaked his Italian Mafia butt out of his home and onto the streets. He was tasked with slaughtering the remaining townspeople: Beluga Whale; One One Two; DarthMelvin. He faced off against the three of them. It was his time to use his Italian Mafia grit to overpower the town’s high IQ children.

At the strike of 10PM PST, Beluga Whale, One One Two and DarthMelvin overpowered BJ not by their stature, but by their heart and brain. BJ was found dead in the center of the town. The year of the missing mafia had come to an end. All mafia were found and gotten rid of.

The town rejoiced at the lynching podium where BJ laid. 

The town had won.

Congratulations:
112, BW, DM, Stamkos, Jazz, MR, TL, Baka, Doubt Tea, Otherwise, JL, Falcon

At the strike of 10PM PST, Beluga Whale, One One Two and DarthMelvin were overpowered by mafia grease, sweat and blood. Belligerence, truculence and pugnacity of the modern Italian had beaten out the once harmonious town spirit.

“Guess it’s just me left in this town, ah” - BJ sighed
BJ stood below the noose and remembered his fallen family members. He had won for them.

Congratulations:
Aladeen, AV, MH, Virtanen and BJ.

Players:

Aladeen(Mafia)
Time Lord(Vig)
AV(Mafia)
Baka(Sheriff)
Otherwise(Vanilla TP)
Master Radishes(Vanilla TP)

Virtanen87(Mafia)
JohnLocke(Vanilla TP)
Doubt Tea(Doctor)