The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The SNC-Lavalin Scandal - Jody Wilson-Raybould Refuses to leave Office

DonLever

22 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Heard a rumour that Scheer is the Canadian Trump. 

Certainly can't be voting for that. Double down that he's affiliated with the same party Doug Ford is, and absolutely can't be voting for that trash.

Can I write in a vote for Seth Rogen?

weed is already legal, what would Seth run on? 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I guess u should be the ethics commissioner..

I'd rather give myself a colonoscopy with a cactus.

Unlike the current one we've got I'd be all over every move the house and senate made.  Nobody would get any work done because I'd approach every day knowing someone did something wrong

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

And JWR broke naivety rules. From what I remember reading, JT and his Liberal friends were asking JWR to look into the deferral for mere optics so that they could say to their constituents that they tried everything to save jobs, even though they all knew in advance a deferral would not be granted. JWR refused to even do that, hence my comment. 

• Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I'd rather give myself a colonoscopy with a cactus.

Unlike the current one we've got I'd be all over every move the house and senate made.  Nobody would get any work done because I'd approach every day knowing someone did something wrong

Our system is so corrupt it's why they give the ethics commissioner very little powers.

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 7:32 PM, thedestroyerofworlds said:

I'll spell it out for ya, so you won't continue to think this weak retort of yours is valid.

I have a problem with what both Scheer did AND with what JT did.  So should you.  The whole point of my post was to illustrate that Scheer is not a saint when it comes to corruption, and so this complaining about SNC-Lavalin should not be the reason to run and vote Scheer.

I've spent years on this board trying top spell it out for people. There is 'the club' and there are the rest of us. Two wings of the same elitist bird.

Glad to see people coming around.

Trouble from Jody again.  She refuses to move from her ministerial office:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/new-speaker-says-hell-evict-wilson-raybould-if-she-doesnt-leave-willingly/ar-AAK6Jss?ocid=spartandhp

Seems endless controversies involving Jody.  A while ago it was traveling expenses she racked up.  Now this.

Acting like some Diva.  How she got re-elected is beyond me.

• Upvote 1