The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

On 10/11/2019 at 3:02 PM, Caboose said:

No mercy

Oii, we're truly not firing yet!

Prize acquisition Joe Pavelski 5 fantasy points.  We did not expect to kill it?  But we expected improve.

If we keep going backwards, currently in 28th place?  May have to blow it up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

IMG_0360.PNG.c62234f752c021d80b37861c88da69f4.PNG

TO: @Kobayashi Maru ANA.png.84d880c7c502b60e4f8fa0daf9318c01.png: Jacob Markstrom, Anthony Duclair, NSH 2nd 2021

TO: @Rush17 NSH.png.abb6ee619f37305b147ef6f6672f6d98.png: Tuuka Rask (ANA retains 2.35m for 19-20)

@Tylez logged and posted. 

Nashville Predators acquire veteran Netminder Tuukka Rask, in an early Monday morning trade with the Anaheim Ducks.

Image result for tuukka rask

The Predators have struck again. Just days after the team acquired center Sean Monahan the team has announced it has acquired Stanley Cup Champion netminder Tuukka Rask. This is clearly a statement from the management team that they are in it to make the playoffs this season. The team started off slow ranked 28th in the league after week 1 but the team has managed to claw its way back within striking distance of a playoff spot. The team patiently await the return of Alex Tuch from IR but have made some significant upgrades early this season with Monahan, Vatanen, and now Rask. 

The team currently sits 21st in the EKL and is looking to work its way back into the playoff picture. The teams management group has rewarded its players with some much needed help. Now it's up to the new cast to form that bound and make a push for the elusive EKL Cup! Fun times ahead as we prepare to enter week 3 of the regular season!

Welcome to Nashville Tuukka, Sean, and Sami!

Best regards,

Rush17

NSH GM

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Image result for nashville predators wide banner

Atkinson        Monahan          Keller

Cam AtkinsonSean MonahanClayton Keller LINE 1

Palat            Horvat       Bjorkstrand

Ondrej PalatBo HorvatOliver BjorkstrandLINE 2

Eakin           Tierney            Ryan

Cody EakinChris TierneyBobby RyanLINE 3

Beauvillier         Kunin           Virtanen

Anthony BeauvillierLuke KuninJake VirtanenLINE 4

Theodore        Parayko

Shea TheodoreColton Parayko PAIRING 1

Bouwmeester     Vatanen

Jay BouwmeesterSami Vatanen PAIRING 2

Hagg             Benn

Robert HaggJordie Benn PAIRING 3

Rask

Tuukka Rask STARTER

McElhinney

Curtis McElhinney BACK-UP

Edited by Rush17

Anaheim thanks Nashville for the trade discussions again.  We are happy to get a slightly younger goalie who is proving to be solid plus a young middle six forward in Duclair plus a future 2nd to keep the propect pipeline going.  The Ducks want to remain competing while doing it sustainably.

Edited by Kobayashi Maru
  • Upvote 1

Minnesota is currently sitting at 4th overall. Some good news on the roster front, as it looks like at least one, perhaps even two depth D-men who haven't yet played will suit up:

Kyle Capobianco has been called up from the minors.

This comes after an injury to Niklas Hjalmarsson, which will reportedly sideline him for three months. Capobianco has one assist in one AHL games this year.

Minnesota activates Jason Dickinson from I/R, and sends down Mathieu Joseph (no waivers). @Tylez

(Joseph's demotion should only be temporary. We'll likely be shuffling the waiver-ineligible guys around - Joseph, Mikheyev, and Hirose - until an injury hits. It's tough when they're all playing well.)

2 hours ago, janisahockeynut said:

Hey guys......

I am putting out feelers on Lainie

I want a lot...…...make me an offer

Plz don't ask me what I want...………..IT is the world!

Roster player, prospect and a 1st, at the very least

Regards Paul

Advertising is everything!

10 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

You forgot to mention that Laine is a Generational player and first ballot Hall of Famer on the greatest contract of all time!

Well, by the time the dust settles.....that might be true.....

my bet is who ever gets him will get him for 12 to 15 years

• Cheers 1

Hi All

Thank you all for your offers...….

I have had a great response

And look forward to moving forward

I am still waiting for some offers to be finalized

and I may have some countering to do myself

Thank you for your efforts and patience in this matter

Some people have contacted me and not got back to me

Imagine people having a life :rolleyes:

We will be taking again, soon!