The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

Nashville Predators are looking to ship out one roster forward in return for one roster dman. 

Preferably a quick one for one deal, but would be willing to add other pieces should need balancing out. 

Please refer to GM apollos sig for guys that are untouchable due my severe fandom. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, inane said:

My team is doing great so far but wtf is up with Mats Zuccarello. 3 games and he has a grand total of 1 hit. And is -5 for an average -1.08 over 3 games. You gotta be a special kind of garbage to be that bad. 

Same here, 8th overall but Kadri, Fiala, Donato(-), Kunin, Kakko(-), and Hague are either under a point per game or negative value all with at least 3 games played. Rouuugggh start. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Salter said:

Same here, 8th overall but Kadri, Fiala, Donato(-), Kunin, Kakko(-), and Hague are either under a point per game or negative value all with at least 3 games played. Rouuugggh start. 

Tomas Jurco has more points than Sebastian Aho, Jack Hughes, and Corey Crawford combined :wacko:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Tomas Jurco has more points than Sebastian Aho, Jack Hughes, and Corey Crawford combined :wacko:

As for Jack, Don't be too upset... It's not easy picking the right brother all the time ;)

At least you can say you have something in common with the legendary Brian Burke. In 2001 he also drafted a lesser brother in Fedor Fedorov and signed Steve Kariya the year before. 

Funny how we used to always have the lesser brother play for us... But then we ended up with the 2 best brothers in history and now we're blessed with Quinn too! 

The NHL rigging the draft lottery is working to our advantage... Also while I'm going full Homer I might as well add podkolzin > jack

(ps my apologies, Jack might not always suck but for now I saw an opportunity and I've been giving the exact same chirp to everyone in my other leagues as well who drafted him - I'm just really excited the Kariya Fedorov days are over) 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

83 points with no goalie game is a solid Saturday for us. Spurgeon finally came online after starting the season with no points and a -8. 

The Mikheyev signing really paying off so far, as is the Gibson aquisition. Feels good to own a goalie (although now we need a backup). 

Dissapointing that Poehling and Bouchard got sent down. But Sandin making the team is nice. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/11/2019 at 8:22 AM, inane said:

My team is doing great so far but wtf is up with Mats Zuccarello. 3 games and he has a grand total of 1 hit. And is -5 for an average -1.08 over 3 games. You gotta be a special kind of garbage to be that bad. 

Another game, another -.75 for a total of -4 points in 4 games. WTF

• Haha 2