The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

43 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To CGY - Taylor Hall, Philip Broberg

To DET - Jake Guentzel (7% retained for 2019-20 and 2020-21 seasons), Tyler Weiss, CGY 2021 3rd Round Pick

@Master Mind

We want to thank @Dabeast for the productive discussions over the last few weeks.  The Calgary Flames are happy to add Taylor Hall for our stretch run.  We know that he will be a great contributor and we make a push for our playoff position.  We definitely had to give up our young core top line winger to make this happen, so it was a hefty price when we look at the long term sine Guentzel is signed for many more years.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Whew, I remembered to do this ! Haha stuck on the highway near a rockslide. Fml

hahaha...i turned around and went shopping at Best Buy for 90 mins: rockslide cleared, was at my old momma's house in time to repot her Ficus tree, which I learned is a cousin of the Olive tree..

and later met up with my wider fam for chinese food up Island where I learned my brother in law was 12 cars behind me, he saw me turn around and thought I was going to Port Renfrew to take the mountain pass to Lake Cowichan and then east to Moms house from there...LOL...he was driving a giant truck with a 40 cube roller bin on it full of Phillips Beer shmeg...the left overs from the brewing process...the whole trip cost him about 200 bucks in gas and 5 hours from Victoria to just past Mill Bay...a 25 minute drive, LOL

Best Buy was the better idea...

Sorry gang, but I'm going to have to resign as the GM of the Coyotes. The team deserves more than I've been able to give them this season, and I don't see my ability to be here more often changing any time soon. Thanks to everyone for the opportunity. Hopefully I left the team in better shape than when I took it over.

Cheers.

• Cheers 3

12 minutes ago, _arby_18 said:

Sorry gang, but I'm going to have to resign as the GM of the Coyotes. The team deserves more than I've been able to give them this season, and I don't see my ability to be here more often changing any time soon. Thanks to everyone for the opportunity. Hopefully I left the team in better shape than when I took it over.

Cheers.

:( 

1 hour ago, _arby_18 said:

Cheers.

all the best mr. 

26 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Congrats to Louis! Your patience has paid off. Happy to have you here in NJ my friend.

he defintely deserves a spot in the nhl. didnt got why the bolts signed mcelhinney and assigned louis to the minors.

mcelhinney had a great season in carolina last year ...thats no question , but louis was also pretty strong in tampa.

for me that was an odd move 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone

45 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

he defintely deserves a spot in the nhl. didnt got why the bolts signed mcelhinney and assigned louis to the minors.

mcelhinney had a great season in carolina last year ...thats no question , but louis was also pretty strong in tampa.

for me that was an odd move 

Yeah. I'm happy he's up. He deserves backup role. Definitely more then Cory Schneider at this stage of things.

I wish the Leafs could claim Cory. A fresh new slate with an offensively gifted team might bail him out of some tough spots.

He likely is done but maybe he get a lucky bounce. Part of me wonders if it's largely situation. New town, new team, lesser expectations. I wish him the best tho