The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

6 minutes ago, hoggers said:

i voted lucky when momentum was shifting to zfetch

why are you trying to rewrite history

I mean, it looked like you switched to lucky when it was obvious I would never get lynched. 

The Zfetch wagon, while it had some votes, was never going to happen. 

Round 1 Part 4 - The Hoggers

17 hours ago, hoggers said:

how much time in this game left?

purely based off wagonomics lucky wagon makes me feel :sick:. didn't find what's so egregious with his postings like others either, would like to refocus on people dominating the thread without dominating the gamestate i.e. ceres/bluejay & a pick between fetch/112/falcon. 

We have to determine whether hoggers genuinely feels this way, or if he's trying to save his wolfbro. The "wagonomics" theory holds some water but I don't think it was very applicable in this specific context. The bold part, however, does seem like a fabrication. This seems like a wolf strategy to flip the game-state so your teammate doesn't get lynched. Here he is laying the groundwork for the follow up, where he tries to push a wagon against me. 

17 hours ago, hoggers said:

too little discussion outside of it and no ongoing counterwagon. screams villager flip

that people are posting a lot of regurgitated and unoriginal content on the prime suspects. pretty clearly isolating certain individuals of town to coast to easy mislynches 

your first 7 pages left a lot to be desired

Obviously, this entire analysis is incorrect. I won't make the claim that town-hoggers is perfect, but does he make these claims so brazenly if he's town?

16 hours ago, luckylager said:

Man this is some bull$&!#. 

Feeling targetted because I let everyone know I'm way more busy than in the summer and now certain players are using my absence to their advantage knowing I won't have the opportunity to properly defend myself.

I posted a few reads early on when I was wicked tired from a hockey tourney and probably not making a lot of sense and have been ass pounded for it.

112's oddly focused on me. Like she hasn't even bothered to hunt anyone else, just commits to an endless flogging of me for an entire round which is totally out of character for tp 112. TP 112 hunts and hunts identifying multiple targets, she doesn't just focus on one guy. A weak and occupied player to boot.

&^@# you guys fir not even calling her out on this single minded attack of hers. It's totally out of character.

Z's vote on me is bull$&!# too. They can oh my god you're dumb all they want, but theyve contributed nothing outside of a targeted attack on a guy who admitted to not having a ton of time.

Still don't know what's going on with falc and bj. Going back and forth there.

Ceres is not the player he used to be. You havent questioned 112 even once ffs.

Now IRL I've got a dinner meeting to attend and won't be home until about 830. Until then I'll leave you all with this-

You're a bunch of cunts

Again, I don't see Z as a wolf here. Honestly, he may have only listed villagers in this rant.

15 hours ago, Ceres said:

LuckyLager (4) - 112, Zfetch, Ceres, Falcon

Zfetch (2) - LuckyLager, DarthMelvin

BJ (1) - Milk and Honey

No vote - AV, Hoggers, Time Lord, BJ

The no votes are a concern. Especially from AV, who hasn't voted once. 

The most interesting vote tally yesterday. The lucky wagon is very pure. Most likely, we're looking at one wolf on a CW and another no voting. 

13 hours ago, hoggers said:

vote Ceres

his actions these last few pages + weak entrance are far more egregious of a case than anything you can construct for the top wagons. 

Hoggers' slanderous case against me. You usually only see upset wolves do stuff like this when they need to fight the player that's trying to bury them. 

12 hours ago, hoggers said:

the most interesting part of the game is that ceres has latched onto my previous theory of lucky being villager based on wagonomics while simoultaneously pushing a cc on me and shading my few posts. picking and choosing which side he'd like to partake in with no real conviction behind any of his words.

lucky/ceres lock it in

Hoggers is quick to identify my contradiction but doesn't look close enough to understand why

The last part reads like he's already preparing to go after me after Lucky flips because he knows I'm coming after him. 

you post without strong conviction to allow others to do the narrative framing for you. filling in the blanks from others thoughts don't count as coming up with your own reads. 

This is ridiculous, come on. 

Conclusion: Hoggers bad.

Round 1 Analysis Part 5 - The Final One

ultimately the universes i'm picking up on are bluejay/ceres with a wolf, 112/lucky with a wolf, av/falcon/milk/fetch with a wolf. don't think i'm missing anyone? first two associations are most critical here.

Yeah, so Hoggers is setting up future rounds and mislynches with this post. I'm working with the theory that he shoots 112 because that association is solved (I know that's very circumstantial). And now he can try to push an eventual mislynch onto me or BJ. 

not feeling it

would rather lock in between lucky or ceres

vote Lucky

to make sure they aren't let off the hook

The switch to Lucky. He qualified with "to make sure they aren't let off the hook" because the vote looks odd, given the context. This is just so wolfy. 

12 hours ago, luckylager said:

Has anyone ever known 112 to focus all of her scum hunting power on one player, in R1, when she's actually tp? 

And since when does Ceres blindly follow 112 only to trumpet her from his soap box?

Z's vote is lazy and opportunistic. The guy has contributed less than AV, which is really saying something. 

TL? Who the fox hat?

I call Z out and get a OMGUS from 112 and Z. Well? Really? Okay.

Nobody is questioning them. 

Scummiest

Z

Ceres

AV

If Lucky is including a teammate in here, it's either TL or AV. But I'm not even sure if he's necessarily including teammates in his rants in the first place. 

12 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote luckylager

I'll switch to Zfetch if 2-3 people switch onto him.

Ewwe. What is this? Almost twtbw, again. 

11 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

LuckyLager (7) - 112, Zfetch, Falcon, Hoggers, BJ, Ceres, AV

Zfetch (1) - DarthMelvin,

BJ (1) - Milk and Honey

Time Lord (1) - Luckylager

No vote - Time Lord

Lord Lucky of Lager is set to be lynched. You...seem to already be taking your last words.

15 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Conclusions: 

DM was very hard on Lucky. However, it pings me as potential TMI, especially when you consider he never even voted Lucky (like he knew Lucky was a wolf but didn't want to vote this teammate). He stays in the PoE. 

We know there is at least one Mafia in the Lager pile. but Imma say they are BOTH in the LL pile.

Yes, LL basically stated out right that you were TP. that to me was TMI.

Z is where  scum pile should be. I would have switched my vote to LL but that would have been unnecessary.

112 props

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

We know there is at least one Mafia in the Lager pile. but Imma say they are BOTH in the LL pile.

Z is where  scum pile should be. I would have switched my vote to LL but that would have been unnecessary.

112 props

How do we or you know there is at least 1 wolf in the LL vote? There were 7 players that voted for him...of those 7, 6 are now alive with 9 players remaining. It's possible and potentially likely that at least 1 wolf would be in that group, but only 2/3rds of the remaining players voted for him. 

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

How do we or you know there is at least 1 wolf in the LL vote? There were 7 players that voted for him...of those 7, 6 are now alive with 9 players remaining. It's possible and potentially likely that at least 1 wolf would be in that group, but only 2/3rds of the remaining players voted for him. 

Reeks of TMI 

1 hour ago, DarthMelvin said:

112 props

Who are you claiming are the 2 wolves in the Lucky wagon?

23 hours ago, Ceres said:

Lucky of Lager

Huggers

Milk/Darth

EZ Clap?

If this ends up being accurate I'm never gonna shut up about it. 

I'm honestly like very confident in my wolf read on hoggers. He hasn't had any instances of villagery analysis. It appears that he's looking at the game as a me vs him because he knows I'm not going to let up. And I know there's no way the objective villager looks at me and sees a wolf. 

But, it would be poor play to lock in and stop there. I want to see some cases explored on people not named hoggers. 

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

If this ends up being accurate I'm never gonna shut up about it. 

I'm honestly like very confident in my wolf read on hoggers. He hasn't had any instances of villagery analysis. It appears that he's looking at the game as a me vs him because he knows I'm not going to let up. And I know there's no way the objective villager looks at me and sees a wolf. 

But, it would be poor play to lock in and stop there. I want to see some cases explored on people not named hoggers. 

I concur, & DM's latest posting is very suspect