The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Anyone gonna make the trip to Indy?

I was definitely planning on it if the Jets made it. Obviously didn't work it. Have some friends there so I woulda saved money on accommodations. Although I don't think you can put a price on seeing your team in the Superbowl.

Heard INDY is an awesome host city. Everything is so close and it's an all around great atmosphere. Lucas Oil is supposed to be sick too.

Not sure why so many Pats "fans" are so stoked to play the Giants instead of the 49ers. Yeah the whole revenge thing is cool and makes for a good story line, but in my opinion the chance to win Brady and Belichick a 4th ring would have been higher versus the 49ers instead of the surging Giants defense and their d-line which is gonna cause troubles.

Not sure why so many Pats "fans" are so stoked to play the Giants instead of the 49ers. Yeah the whole revenge thing is cool and makes for a good story line, but in my opinion the chance to win Brady and Belichick a 4th ring would have been higher versus the 49ers instead of the surging Giants defense and their d-line which is gonna cause troubles.

Do either Brady or Bellichick consider retirement if they win the Superbowl?

There really is no better way to go out than on top.

You have to think that this may one of their last shots at a title. They're both up there in age.

Archived