The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

Ok. I'll break down what I mean here.

The majority of sports fan generally root for the team that is closest to them geographically or they grew up watching. False? - Would explain why most people living in the Lower Mainland are Canucks fans.

History has shown, and if you argue with me on this you're crazy,

Then the Patriots came along and have had some amazing success. If you're suggesting that all Patriots fans are die-hards you're crazy. Because that is not the case.

So are you saying majortiy of us living in Vancouver are Seahawks fans? Cause that's what your saying in that post pulling a hero post with zero facts and all based on what you think, though it is true the closest team is usually your team, but it doesn't mean it applies to everyone.

And if you argue with me on this that most of us aren't Seahawks fans, "you're crazy", according to your logic.

.....And damn, your post is so off....no facts in it at all - just what you think. My fav NHL team growing up was Detroit - I live in Vancouver - I must be lieing.... :picard:

Not close at all. New England arguably receives the most hate out of any NFL team year in year out - we Brazil? Naaaah, we're more like England (My fav international team) that has dedicated fans and Canucks.

Anyways, just done replying with the haters -

PATS FANS: How is it gonna feel if we beat Manning in his own home? - Me; Amazing!

....How it'll feel if we lose to Eli if they win today - suicide....when they lost that year, I took all the house phone cables out, never went on the computer for 2 weeks, and never left my home for 5 days. Bad times - please don't let it happen again!

So are you saying majortiy of us living in Vancouver are Seahawks fans? Cause that's what your saying in that post pulling a hero post with zero facts and all based on what you think, though it is true the closest team is usually your team, but it doesn't mean it applies to everyone.

And if you argue with me on this that most of us aren't Seahawks fans, "you're crazy", according to your logic.

.....And damn, your post is so off....no facts in it at all - just what you think. My fav NHL team growing up was Detroit - I live in Vancouver - I must be lieing.... :picard:

Not close at all. New England arguably receives the most hate out of any NFL team year in year out - we Brazil? Naaaah, not at all -

We're more like England (My fav international team) that has dedicated fans and the Canucks - not Brazil at all!

What I said was generally sports fans are fans of the team closest to them geographically. Why? Well for one they can actually go to the team's stadium and watch the game. Second because of tv coverage. Living in Vancouver we get coverage of every Seahawks game no matter what. No every Patriots game is televised on the West coast.

I never said the majority of people living in Vancouver are Seahawks fans. But geography alone would suggest that. And there is a pretty large Seahawks fan base in Vancouver. Evident by the fact that the Seahawks do a number of promotional packages to people in Vancouver.

I'd also disagree with your statement that the Patriots are the most hated team in the NFL.

Anyways, just done replying with the haters -

PATS FANS: How is it gonna feel if we beat Manning in his own home? - Me; Amazing!

....How it'll feel if we lose to Eli if they win today - suicide....when they lost that year, I took all the house phone cables out, never went on the computer for 2 weeks, and never left my home for 5 days. Bad times - please don't let it happen again!

Archived