The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Mike Swick is so damn skinny now. He looks like he's bulimic.

Too bad Kang lost tonight, I really wanted him to beat Bisping. My buddy said Dana told him if he lost tonight he's out of the UFC. He trains with Kang's trainer and Kang here in Vancouver. It's not any huge thing to know a guy who knows a UFC fighter, so you don't have to believe me. :P

After tonight, I'm a HUUUGE fan of Dan Hardy. Too bad his next fight is against god.... I mean Georges.

Friggin Kang man. So disappointed. I hate Bisping so damn much too.

Ross Pearson looks like he's actually gonna be a legit TUF star.

Matt Brown may be one of the most entertaining fighters in all of the UFC.

Also, weeeeeeird decision for Randy. Strange.

I'm not surprised about Lesnar. He was training way too hard. Working with tons of different people. He trains with an olympic wrestling squad. Thats all he does. Eat, sleep, train, rest, repeat, with a little hunting thrown in for good measure. No one can argue that before he got sick, he was the best heavyweight MMA fighter in the world. Way better than Fedor. Brock walks around at 290 lbs and its pure muscle. Then he cuts to 265 for his fights. Not the healthiest way to live but god damn he's a beast.

I'm not surprised about Lesnar. He was training way too hard. Working with tons of different people. He trains with an olympic wrestling squad. Thats all he does. Eat, sleep, train, rest, repeat, with a little hunting thrown in for good measure. No one can argue that before he got sick, he was the best heavyweight MMA fighter in the world. Way better than Fedor. Brock walks around at 290 lbs and its pure muscle. Then he cuts to 265 for his fights. Not the healthiest way to live but god damn he's a beast.

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/archive/Humans/Laughing-sounds/Hysterical-laugh/4600

1.3/10 troll job.

troll3259665.jpg

Edited by Harbinger

You're thinking of Lesnar. Everyone hates Lesnar because of his ignorant fans. Everyone likes Fedor.

Fedor is a cool guy. His fans are blind to the fact he's way past his prime but whatever. Even he will tell you Brock would beat him. Why else would he refuse UFC's money and go with Strikeforce who offered him less??

Because he's scared of Lesnar

There will never be a Lesnar Vs. Fedor fight because Fedor keeps refusing. He doesn't want to tarnish his record and wants to go out on a high note. After his contract with Strikeforce is up he's already signed on to host a show on PBS laugh.gif

Fedor is a cool guy. His fans are blind to the fact he's way past his prime but whatever. Even he will tell you Brock would beat him. Why else would he refuse UFC's money and go with Strikeforce who offered him less??

Because he's scared of Lesnar

There will never be a Lesnar Vs. Fedor fight because Fedor keeps refusing. He doesn't want to tarnish his record and wants to go out on a high note. After his contract with Strikeforce is up he's already signed on to host a show on PBS laugh.gif

I love dumb people. Please never change. :lol: