The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Just now, King Heffy said:

Are we sure Cyborg would be allowed to serve in Trump's military? 

I'm thinking that she was born intersex and the doctor just decided to take off the penis...  Only explanation I can think of.

Just now, Jiggs50 said:

Roids...

USADA would pick up the lowered natural estrogen as well as any supplemental estrogen she used on a down-cycle.  It's much easier to detect roids in women than men and USADA has some of the best testing in the world.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

USADA would pick up the lowered natural estrogen as well as any supplemental estrogen she used on a down-cycle.  It's much easier to detect roids in women than men and USADA has some of the best testing in the world.

She might not be on them now but she got busted before. You can tell she's taken something. Plain as day. Her jawline and overall physique is way too muscular for a women. 

Just now, Jiggs50 said:

She might not be on them now but she got busted before. You can tell she's taken something. Plain as day. Her jawline and overall physique is way too muscular for a women. 

That was almost 6 years ago.  After that long of a time, I have a hard time nailing an USADA supervised fighter after that long of a period of time.  She's been in the UFC's USADA pool for over a year now.

14 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

That was almost 6 years ago.  After that long of a time, I have a hard time nailing an USADA supervised fighter after that long of a period of time.  She's been in the UFC's USADA pool for over a year now.

Doesn't matter, its still going to permanently change her physique. No doubt she is clean now, problem is whether her prior juicing has just totally changed her physiological makeup beyond the point of no return.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Down by the River said:

Doesn't matter, its still going to permanently change her physique. No doubt she is clean now, problem is whether her prior juicing has just totally changed her physiological makeup beyond the point of no return.

No idea....  That would take a scary amount of juicing pre-2012.  We'd have to see pictures of her when she was in her late teens. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

No idea....  That would take a scary amount of juicing pre-2012.  We'd have to see pictures of her when she was in her late teens. 

Related image

Image result for cris cyborg teenager

Your chin is like 100% biological. Without surgery, the environment can do very little to alter it. That is, unless you go on the juice. 

1 minute ago, Down by the River said:

Related image

Image result for cris cyborg teenager

Your chin is like 100% biological. Without surgery, the environment can do very little to alter it. That is, unless you go on the juice. 

It's big in both pictures, but the musculature leading to the jaw definitely changed from her 2011 and earlier roiding for sure.   She's just a very oddly put together chick.  I'm actually seriously curious now that I see a teen pic of her if she was born intersex.