The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Woah Bucky I didn't know it got that cold in Seoul!

I'm ready for another installment from sfu guy. Maybe he'll have an sfu girl with him this time. It'll be a snowy and treacherous love story!

I have been cheering the snow line slowly moving down. I assure you, this year I will be SFU guy, except that I am going to make it.

Wow, according to Accuweathers 15 day forecast, Nov 17th and after will be getting pretty chilly and potentially very snowy here, the day time highs will plummet, and the graph indicated the temperature swing at the bottom

http://www.accuweather.com/canada-forecast.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=0&postalcode=V5K%201A1&metric=1&set=99

My link

Global BC is calling for some cold temperatures and snow by the weekend. Its still a ways away, but the snow may finally be making a return to the lower mainland.

My weather app on my iPhone 4 is calling for snow Thursday, Friday, Saturday in Richmond. I'm thinking SFU guy might be busy this weekend since if it's snowing in Richmond, it will likely be snowing there.

My weather app on my iPhone 4 is calling for snow Thursday, Friday, Saturday in Richmond. I'm thinking SFU guy might be busy this weekend since if it's snowing in Richmond, it will likely be snowing there.

They have a wind warning up but no snow warning...yet http://www.sfu.ca/security/sfuroadconditions/

All I know is it's insanely cold up there. Like you can totally tell the difference at the top of the hill vs. at the bottom.

SFU guy is going to have a busy winter methinks!