The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

So you frame it as..............either he was right because we didn't need him...........or he was trolling to have an unheard of 230 page thread going for years. His crystal ball told him we would keep it going right? It was his plan all along!!! :rolleyes:

Seems to me you are trying to spin a a win/win scenario for a guy who put up what he honestly thought, and was lambasted for his mistake. He lost long ago.

It's not about a crystal ball. It's about what a troll wants. Trolls want attention and that's exactly what you've been giving him again, and again, and again....

I have only ever replied to the guy once. So your post makes no sense whatsoever.

I mean in general with everyone. If that's all you have with why my post apparently "doesn't make sense" then I'm assuming you have nothing else.

All I'm saying is that all of the people who think they're "hurting" this clutch guy's feelings are quite possibly doing the opposite. :)

Edited by The Lock

tsn wrote a little thing about it. said medical staff won't clear him until next week, will wear a full face shield until the olypmic break

Damn the longer hes out the rougher things will get...We need that grinder that can play any position at any time(well except net) gives us more to work with

I mean in general with everyone. If that's all you have with why my post apparently "doesn't make sense" then I'm assuming you have nothing else.

All I'm saying is that all of the people who think they're "hurting" this clutch guy's feelings are quite possibly doing the opposite. :)

Ok then.

As for Burr...............is he playing tonight?