The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stuck On Homework? **The Homework Thread v0.01** is here!

More-is-on

What sounds like the easiest topic

Do you prefer to live in a climate that is always warm or in a climate that has distinct changes in the seasons?

Canada has three levels of government federal provincial and municipal. What are some of the ways in which each of these contribute something good to your life

A household chore you don't mind doing contrasted with one you do not like doing

What use have you made of the internet give some details of a specific project the internet help you complete

wher and under what circumstance do you expect to be living ten years from now?

which country int he world would you especially like to visit please explain why

They all sound so boring

Do you prefer to live in a climate that is always warm or in a climate that has distinct changes in the seasons?

Canada has three levels of government federal provincial and municipal. What are some of the ways in which each of these contribute something good to your life

A household chore you don't mind doing contrasted with one you do not like doing

What use have you made of the internet give some details of a specific project the internet help you complete

which country int he world would you especially like to visit please explain why

They all sound so boring

Guest canuck-fan_44

need some help for an essay topic. im having a lot of trouble understanding what its asking me to write about and trying to find examples. so i hope someone can give me some help with this. thanks

Question:

Compare and discuss the political posters against establishment in USA and France during the 1960s-1970s to the political posters of dissent in Central and Eastern Europe after WWII (need 6 examples - 3 for each part)

Hope someone can give me some help. I haven't even found one example to use yet.

thanks anyone who can help

They all sound so boring

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived