The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

• 1 month later...

I got my haircut today and then went to get dessert.  Then I came home and watched hockey.  It's like 5 wins in a row for the Montreal Canadiens.  That's great.  Now it's time for kombucha - the cosmic cranberry kind. 

My next haircut may be a faux hawk. 

Haircut.thumb.jpg.047b36536afb23005781a2db58e8428e.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

On my way to the NKOTB meet and greet and concert.  Just got done eating at Dick’s Drive In - which is the place to be before events! I love eating there! That’s love love love.

Oh yeah, and with a mask of course at the concert.

EA5B0410-B1B8-40AF-A43F-F003286A682B.thumb.jpeg.ad3726b98d834ee3c92f1ee6f6758be8.jpeg

Edited by brilac
  • Vintage 1
  • 1 month later...

Heading out for a kombucha run!  I drink a lot of kombucha.  I would drink champagne, but I've mainly designated that for the upcoming hockey season.  Like watching Canucks games and Habs games.  And when I want to get a laugh and watch Leafs games.  And boy do I giggle and giggle at the Leafs and while drinking champagne, and then there are the times when I curse and wanna throw things at the TV when watching the Habs.  Last season, I tell ya, was something else! And not in a good way! 

Anyhow, I got back from the store with my kombucha.  I took a longer walk.  I ate cookie butter with apples earlier, and I had so much energy that I needed to burn it off.  And the sunglasses, those are Canucks sunglasses with the V on the sides. I had to show them off out and about and at the grocery store.  'Cause the Canucks are so much cooler than other hockey teams! :) 

D1D2651E-C34F-43BC-B60E-2F5DE5CF3FC2.jpeg

Edited by brilac
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TNucks1 said:

me n gran

gran n me.jpg

Nice! 

I was thinking about my grandmother the other day.  She's no longer with us, but boy was she blunt/to the point, and told you how it was.  I remember being 4 years old eating one of her soups and tipped my bowl... You were not allowed to tip your bowl at grandma's.  

I like those shades! And is that beer in the background???! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1