The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Heat Wave?

tapeboy

So a declaration of fraud isn't really anything to be cocky about.

So irresponsible to do that. Buck up like the rest of us....or, go without until you can actually afford and intend on keeping it. Pathetic to do this. And then to boast about it?

• Upvote 1

So I bought an Air Conditioner at Costco with full intention of returning it before the 90 day return period is up. Can I buy another one right after I return the first? Will they catch onto my scam? Maybe I'll wait a day and pay cash. I'm just worried about the last week of August/Early Sept :(

You could always just hang out in a mall or a friend's place.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game

Also thanks for the recommendation above. I'm gonna pick up a 70" in December to get me through the NFL playoffs and return it after the Super Bowl :)

Quit trolling.

I suspect you don't have enough money to buy a Walmart 10" fan with this mentality and clear lack of maturity. But enough of this scream for attention please/thanks.

• Upvote 2

I've never done it but I agree with the guys that want to buy and then sell the AC later on. Need these loopholes to survive in this economy and it's also a great way to get back at the corporate pigs.

19684d1407893173-trinity-vs-maelforge-wo

I'm a big fan Jake. Hope you make the big club next year. I'd definitely buy your jersey and keep it

• Upvote 1