The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Well Canucklelion, it seems you are not actually capable of apologizing. I suppose we are just going to have to forgive you for that too. Some people just go through their lives for long enough never admitting when they are wrong. Then they get to be adults and yet they have never fully matured enough to take a humble honest look at themselves. Their pride gets in the way when misunderstandings happen and they dig their heels in, insist they are right, and get indignant. As they get older, they get more and more set in their ways. Eventually it gets to the point where expecting this kind of person to suddenly mature a couple of decades in a flash and apologize for an obvious mistake is downright unfair.

So it seems I must apologize. I should not expect so much from you.

PS. I forgive you for being incapable of apologizing.

It's pretty hard to deny that it appears KB3 has returned to his 2010-2011 self.

After a slow start, that we all agree did happen (I think?), Bieksa has looked solid over the past 15 games or so. He and Hammer look like the awesome shut-down pairing that they were for most of last season.

Just a little side note for Canucklelion... did you witness the Howitzer that KB3 unleashed against Carolina? You are always saying he can't shoot and he misses the net (which he does, more often than not, on purpose). Well you have just been proven wrong, yet again, although you will probably reply that it was just a fluke, if you reply at all.

32-3-12-15 and a +5. Things seem to be looking up, no?

towel.gif2e6c8lc.png

This thread will never die.lol

It almost did, just after the first game of last season, here is debluvscanucks post.

Although my initial reaction was to close this thread (as it is PG discussion), there is a fairly good conversation going so we'll leave it open.

(go Bie)

As far as last night goes Lou saved Bxa's butt two or three times after Bxa once again showed us that he can't play defense. As far as his shot goes, even in the GDT I commented that he shoots and passes as if he had a broken wrist, he is a MR. softie.

Bottom line is Hammer completely carries that pairing, he plays excellent D and Bxa, well he's brutal.

It almost did, just after the first game of last season, here is debluvscanucks post.

As far as last night goes Lou saved Bxa's butt two or three times after Bxa once again showed us that he can't play defense. As far as his shot goes, even in the GDT I commented that he shoots and passes as if he had a broken wrist, he is a MR. softie.

Bottom line is Hammer completely carries that pairing, he plays excellent D and Bxa, well he's brutal.

Bieksa was +3 playing against the highest producing duo in the league and you're still complaining.

I'd say Ballard was the one that got his butt saved more than a few times. Lou saved Edler butt a couple times as well. Hanhuis had a couple of gaffs as well. Butt (lol), that's Lou's job isn't it. As usual you're complaining about the wrong guy.

Bieksa was +3 playing against the highest producing duo in the league and you're still complaining.

I'd say Ballard was the one that got his butt saved more than a few times. Lou saved Edler butt a couple times as well. Hanhuis had a couple of gaffs as well. Butt (lol), that's Lou's job isn't it. As usual you're complaining about the wrong guy.

What is this, Bxa apologist 101?

Ballard's play was very gritty and his smooth skating smart puck movement, along with Hamhuis' excellent defending,plus Edler's big bodied overall play were the only bright spots on the D last night.

Bxa , as you know, is the highest paid player on the team this year @ SEVEN mil, he also has the highest cap hit among the Dmen @ 4.6.

Now after 32 games try to name one game where his play has been the best of the Dmen let alone where he has been the best player on the team.

The bottom line is he is over rated, over paid, over quoted and over apologized for.

It really is too bad that he is incapable of living up to the hype perpetrated by the Bxa apologists posse. lol

It's amazing that you can type while plugging both of your ears, closing your eyes tight and saying lalalalalalalal.....

As usual, you saw a completely different game from Bieksa that the rest of the planet. At least you're consistently wrong....

Astute observations once again........."Coach". :rolleyes:

Last night vs Detroit, Edler was our best Dman then Hamhuis , trailing the pack was Bxa. That was a great stretch pass he made to Raymond that led to Higgins goal. Here is what I said in the GDT and got plussed for it.smile.gif

I have to admit I was impressed with the fact he saw the bad change by the wings and took advantage. Either that or he was doing his usual ice the puck strategy and got lucky, lol.

I refuse to let this thread die

Bieksa and Raymond to Nashville for Weber

we win!! :towel:

:lol:

I know we disagree in this thread but I like your sense of humor. I don't mean the deal...just the way you do things. Very quick and the humor just pops.

(I would also do the deal in a heartbeat.Well...I might want a pick back as well so maybe 2 heartbeats)

Last night vs Detroit, Edler was our best Dman then Hamhuis , trailing the pack was Bxa. That was a great stretch pass he made to Raymond that led to Higgins goal. Here is what I said in the GDT and got plussed for it.smile.gif

When you say trailing the pack what do you mean? Do you mean worst off all the d men which would just be your usual boring crap (seriously you need to start spicing this up) or do you mean the worst of those 3?(Which from you is a compliment)

Archived