The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa you are really...

Zigmund.Palffy

Bieksa and Chuck both say suck it up!

I just had clarified your post by adding the right words!

To be fair, it is not a question of him sucking it up. Editing another person's post is actually against the rules of this board so he does have a point in telling you not to edit his.

I get that everyone hates the guy for his viewpoint on Bieksa but you are the one in the wrong for editing his post.

To be fair, it is not a question of him sucking it up. Editing another person's post is actually against the rules of this board so he does have a point in telling you not to edit his.

I get that everyone hates the guy for his viewpoint on Bieksa but you are the one in the wrong for editing his post.

My mistake I did not know this, thanks for letting me know. Still Bieksa is a stud!

Another BRUTAL game masked by his 2 assists....sooooo frustrating....

Yup, hes just the luckiest player in the NHL apparently (sarcasm)

He has been performing well all last season, playoffs and halfway through this season(with exception to the start of the season).

At what point does it become not luck and just what it is?

Hardly high risk high reward when he's plus player.

Well, thinking a player's plus-rating is earned solely on his own is a little naïve. He takes risks, and the team backs him up when they need to. He's gotten good enough at timing his pinches and knowing when to jump up in the play that it's become a big asset to the team. Man, what an effort on the last goal. Unreal.

Another BRUTAL game masked by his 2 assists....sooooo frustrating....

There is truth in what you post as Hansen's set up of Bxa and Ebbett's OT heroics would not have been necessary if Bxa knew how to play D.

as quoted from the Van. Sun

Also, Henrik isn't the only one to blame for that goal. Kevin Bieksa, seeming to think that Henrik was
, played the 2-on-1 like it was a 2-on-2, letting Couture go in all alone on Luongo. Couture, who isn't as fancy as Pavelski, went stick-side with a beautiful wrist shot.

http://vansunsportsb...cember-28-2011/

From the Provonce...

Joe Thornton on Joe Pavelski’s tying goal: “Pavs made a good play. He froze the D-man [Kevin Bieksa]. I wasn’t really sure what he was doing but it worked out.

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2011/12/29/and-now-for-something-a-little-left-over-from-last-nights-thriller-at-the-shark-tank/

There is truth in what you post as Hansen's set up of Bxa and Ebbett's OT heroics would not have been necessary if Bxa knew how to play D.

as quoted from the Van. Sun

http://vansunsportsblogs.com/2011/12/29/i-watched-this-game-canucks-at-san-jose-sharks-december-28-2011/

So of course with your Bieksa blinders on you blame him for that goal when any "coach" with an ounce of know-how realizes that it was Hank's ill-advised pass that caused the 2 on 1 in the first place.

BTW: Love the way you credit Hansen instead of Juice for the OT winner. :rolleyes:

So of course with your Bieksa blinders on you blame him for that goal when any "coach" with an ounce of know-how realizes that it was Hank's ill-advised pass that caused the 2 on 1 in the first place.

BTW: Love the way you credit Hansen instead of Juice for the OT winner. :rolleyes:

Not only that, Bieksas great rush was what started that entire sequence.

I love this thread. It's like going to the zoo with 100 other people to watch a few monkeys in a cage throwing fecal matter all over the place. The best part is, myself and the 100 other people get to leave when we've had our fill, but the monkeys are still stuck in their smelly cage.

<br />I love this thread.  It's like going to the zoo with 100 other people to watch a few monkeys in a cage throwing fecal matter all over the place.  The best part is, myself and the 100 other people get to leave when we've had our fill, but the monkeys are still stuck in their smelly cage.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hilarious .. and once in awhile the boss monkey masturbates? mmmm .. now who would you say is the "boss monkey"??

Hansen's astute pass to Bxa earned the Dane a well deserved 2nd assist, he set up the play. Ebbett's exhibited incredible eye hand coordination with the deflection on Bxa's routine shot towards the goal. Your Grandma could have probably made the exact same shot. She also couldn't have been more flat footed than Bxa was when he was caught day dreaming on that break away in the first period that was Lou's hi light reel save of the game. Bxa is a huge defensive liability. We were lucky his gaffes and misreads only cost the one goal last night.

Archived