The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] NBA Thread

EvoLu7ioN

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The harden trade was a great one. Yes harden was a great sixth man but remember the key word here is SIXTH MAN. They don't have their top defenders guarding him

Meanwhile kevin martin is a great starter and should take over sefolosha now as starting SG. OKC's starting five just got a lot better, though they lost a ton of bench points

As an OKC Thunder fan, and longtime hater of the Lakers, I loved watching the chokejob tonight. Dwight Howard cant hit a freethrow to save his life, what was he, 4 of 16? Lakers 39% from the freethrow line, I dont care who you are, but that will cost you alot of games if they dont get that figured out.

Is the bandwagon full yet? So funny seeing people who dont care about basketball all of a sudden become laker fans cause of Nash and Sacre. I love Steve Nash, BC boy, and a huge Canucks and Whitecaps fan, but he plays for one of my 4 most hated sports franchises, got no choice but to hope he and his team chokes, and theyre off to a good start. Portland will be licking their chops tomorrow night and will pummel LA.

Cheering for the Lakers is like cheering for the Yankees or Maple Leafs, you just dont do it.

How about the Lake show getting upset in the season opener by the Mavericks without Nowitzki.

Gonna be interesting to see if Howard and Gasol can co-exsist or if Gasol will be traded by mid-season if it doesn't work out.

Big 3's can work but maybe not a big 4 when you have two bigs who need their touches on offence.

Not too surprising that the Lakers lost. Just like the Heat, they need to get their chemistry figured out first before they can start to really be effective.

My favorite player is Dwight Howard -- but I'm not going to be a Laker fan. They're a good team but Dwight is just a wannabe Shaq right now. Used to be a Magic fan, after Dwight was traded I realized I only liked them cause of him though.

I've decided to hop on the Brooklyn bandwagon, biggest reason is Dwight will probably head there when Kobe and Nash reitre in about two seasons. I'm also a pretty big Trailblazers fan (my 2nd favorite team) hopefully they can get back into the playoffs soon.

Hahahaaha Lakers defence is garbage. Portland is an exciting young team to watch, I can see the Clippers beating the "lakeshow" next and putting them at 0-3.

Yeah Damian Lillard was amazing in his NBA debut! Also how about James Harden scoring 37 in his Rockets debut?

Boy, what strong showings from Parker (I know it's only one game but still, that finish? :frantic:) and Harden (37 and 45! :frantic::frantic:)! Good for the Knicks to deliver following Sandy's ravaging as well!

Boy, the Lake Show on the other hand... Nash needs to get with this team stat or they'll be in trouble!

Bargnani sucks big time.

Misses a wide open shot that would've tied the game late in the 4th against the Nets and then plays crap defense on the next two possessions. Does anyone know why JV was benched?

Bargnani isn't the raptors problem, he shot 50%, can't ask for much more, the prob it's that they've got no wing scoring other than DeRozan, Lowry is fracking unbelievable though...

JV got burned in the first quarter by Lopez and got into early foul trouble.. not sure why he wasn't in the 4th though, he wasn't all that bad.

Bargnani isn't the raptors problem, he shot 50%, can't ask for much more, the prob it's that they've got no wing scoring other than DeRozan, Lowry is fracking unbelievable though...

JV got burned in the first quarter by Lopez and got into early foul trouble.. not sure why he wasn't in the 4th though, he wasn't all that bad.

He shot 50% but the guy can't play defense to save his life.

Raptors have huge potential though - loving the addition of Lowry!

Archived