The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

The Lions really need to learn from the Whitecaps marketing staff. The selfie jersey idea is genius!

I thought it was an MLS-wide thing?

Edit: Yeeaaah 4-0.

Edited by ckamo
  • Upvote 1

Caps looking dangerous. Salt Lake just looks...well bad.

I was listening to the radio broadcast while watching a football game and they said RSL had left a lot of their starters at home. Apparently RSL is really trying to win their CCL games.

(And it shows......4-0)

• Upvote 1

5 damn channels on TSN, and we miss the start of the game because of CFL.

Seriously???

And TSN misses the first goal.

Well done TSN....well done.

I was thinking the same thing.

I stuck with the Football game for a while, because it looked like the Riders might be able to pull it out, but immediately after the end zone incompletion I switched over the other TSN feeds, assuming that one of them would be showing the start of the Caps game.

Every one was showing the 3rd or 4th replay of the incomplete pass. Seriously, what's the point of having 5 channels if they're all showing the same thing?

• Upvote 1

kah 3 goals in 2game. I wonder if he has more goals then manneh, and morales? Watson I still feel need to be causing 1-2 chances off corners with his fame. Overall really happy with the preformance and if we play up to our potential we are a contending team. I still think we are overrated as a team.

kah 3 goals in 2game. I wonder if he has more goals then manneh, and morales? Watson I still feel need to be causing 1-2 chances off corners with his fame. Overall really happy with the preformance and if we play up to our potential we are a contending team. I still think we are overrated as a team.

We should get a better idea of how good this team is after the next two games - Kansas and Dallas. Both are pretty good teams.

We should get a better idea of how good this team is after the next two games - Kansas and Dallas. Both are pretty good teams.

I totally agree just we go beat a team like Seattle or RSL then our attack goes missing for a couple games. thankfully we got ousted in net so usually doesn't hurt to often.

I do think that we will need a player like Camilo before we are consider legit contenders. if thats rivero or not is yet to be decided.