The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

News From the Shark Tank

San Jose recalls rookie Ben Smith from the Saskatoon Tigers HCL. Smith, 23, shares fifth in the AHL with four power-play goals, ranks second on the *Tigers with six markers and has tallied ten points (6G, 4A) in nine games this season with *Saskatoon. The Winston-Salem, North Carolina, native made his National Hockey League debut last season and is best known for his 3 goals in 7 playoff games only six months ago as an emergency callup.

*=Rockford Icehogs in reality.

Probably a little :P but I'll have his line mates. Plus it strengthens my blue line considerably, and I add a prospect without adding to minors costs.

I was amazed and disappointed in a number of fellow GMs in the way they viewed Zajac. Minnesota valued him, and his roster will be better for it.

Pregame San Jose

It is a magical sight to see all but two of your top eleven players out in the pregame skate, more so after the adversity we have faced of late here in San Jose. "Captain Danny Briere with Spezza, Moen, and Sullivan are putting a smile on my face tonight" GM P.O. stated abruptly between guzzles of Shark Bite Ale, "..But of course you can't forget the hard hats. Thornton, Boll and Brodziak are right there with them and young defender Justin Falk will continue to make a name for himself tonight with Derek Morris on the blueline. We have something for everyone tonight, grab a train over and buy a ticket, you won't be sad you did!"

"We still expect to be without James Reimer, Mike Green, Andrei Kostitsyn, Daniel Paille and Mike Lundin tonight, they are still day to day. I have not talked to the coach since they got to the rink, some of them may be good to go, others may just be taking the pregame skate, we remain Optimistic that good health is just around the corner for the Sharks. And then its gonna be a feeding frenzy!" Primal reported while garnishing his Underdog Brats, fresh from the concession hotdog cart. San Jose would like to remind fans that each and every game day the arena is open for drop ins, visit the team store, buy some Brats or a beer, maybe watch away games on the Jumbotron with other great fans. The exception will be Fan Appreciation Night, where you can bring in 10 old single game ticket stubs for your admission to a free night of music by FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE!! hosted by the Sharks own Jared Boll and Shawn Thornton!

lmao: my wife "Hey boy...wha do you think of Pirates of Penzance on Saturday, its not that expensive and its good local theat.....hey whats in that cup....why are you all squinty-eyed...hey i mean it what is in that mo'..fo'n....cup....omg..i cant even smell the cola in thar...its all rum...is that what you do when i am in the shower is guzzle rum? omg, my mother was right..wanders away....*returns*....we dont even have salad to go with the shawarma, we have no parsley for the tehbouleh salad! why don't you care about what we put in our mouths...oh i get it...yes all you care about anyone putting in their mouth is...."

and i die of laughter! This is why i have to go now...and see to diner.

Archived