The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

He is like Diego Costa in a bad way. They both did a full 180 from their World Cup performances. Has he... done anything for Chelsea this season?

He's had spells of play - but he will never be a constant on our 11 in my opinion.

Pants played well today but thankfully City managed to get 3pts after a very boring 1st half.

so happy lampard is staying until the end of the season.

for now though COYS

Heard that Lampard contract is actually property of City.

Very poor as NYCFC have sold tickets to people who want to see Lampard.

messi pls stop using us as ur way of telling barca to fix their crap

it's ???? with my feelings

It's weird to think about a move that'd be as huge to their own sport as Gretz getting traded.

This is like three Gretzky's moving

Edited by Tom Sestito

It's tough to sell generational talent like him but IMO i think Messi needs a change of scenary. The loss at the World cup really crushed his spirit, I think if he won the World cup he wouldn't be so upset. Not winning a single trophy all of last season, the injuries, the finals loss in the World cup and now the team is struggling. He needs a fresh start because he's won everything he can at Barca and doesn't seem to really have anymore motivation left. I think a transfer would be best for both parties. He is worth a lot of money and his value is only going to go down plus Barca can build around Neymar and Suarez.

I'd like to see him go to PSG just because I hate Chelsea and they would be unstoppable with him lol... the only thing is, I'm not sure how well he would work with Zlatan.