The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Klopp will step down at the end of the season I reckon. Things have just gone stale. That happens. Won't be upset if he stays but I think he'll walk before his reputation is ruined. Thomas Tuchel to replace him.

Shambles of a performance tonight and symptomatic of everything wrong with the team this season. Weak defending, poor goalkeeping and a lackluster attack.

Klopp will step down at the end of the season I reckon. Things have just gone stale. That happens. Won't be upset if he stays but I think he'll walk before his reputation is ruined. Thomas Tuchel to replace him.

Shambles of a performance tonight and symptomatic of everything wrong with the team this season. Weak defending, poor goalkeeping and a lackluster attack.

Dortmund came out earlier this year saying they would never sack Jurgen Klopp. Could just be PR speak but I think the job is Klopp's as long as he wants it.

He could easily go to City, Real, United, or Arsenal at the end of the season if he steps down.

Dortmund came out earlier this year saying they would never sack Jurgen Klopp. Could just be PR speak but I think the job is Klopp's as long as he wants it.

He could easily go to City, Real, United, or Arsenal at the end of the season if he steps down.

Yeah, they won't and I don't think the fans would ever call for his head.

That doesn't mean that he won't resign though. If he thinks he can't take the team forward I don't think he's the sort of guy who will stick around.

Klopp has been linked to Arsenal before. City look done with Pellegrini. LVG probably isn't safe. Tons of places for Klopp.

unless we win the league I think he's gone. Even then it's no guarantee.

Today we scored from a corner which was exciting. Bony played well. Sergio needs just really needs a goal, he looked so frustrated. Their goalie is amazing.

I didn't comment on the CL game against Barca last week but I thought both goal keepers played very well, Joe Hart had his best game in about 5.5 years. There was no red card, a first. I don't know why nasri started that game, he does stupid things where he gets carded and then pretty much just floats the rest of the time he's on the pitch. Such a waste.