The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

United playing a 4-4-2 to start the first half with Depay and Rooney as the two strikers. Kind of disappointed but Mata's crossing ability led to the first goal. 11 minutes in and I'm impressed with Schneiderlin.

United playing a 4-4-2 to start the first half with Depay and Rooney as the two strikers. Kind of disappointed but Mata's crossing ability led to the first goal. 11 minutes in and I'm impressed with Schneiderlin.

mfw I was right.

suck it TRR.

mfw I was right.

suck it TRR.

I revert my earlier statement we were playing a 4-3-3 with Depay as a 10. Schneiderlin was impressive, Darmian was a beaut, Shaw and Mata were quite good as well. Carrick was lost out there and Young/Rooney were meh. Depay's decision making could use a little work

That was just fracking unreal to see!!!!!!!! Holy frack, so worthwhile!!!! Just getting home (night was even better you can say) cause I got work later today but man, I'm so glad I went :]]]]

Team played top notch and could've easily bagged 5-6 goals. midfield is so fracken creative now and they open up amazing oppurtinities. Had some defensive lapses as well but whatever. Schneiderlin played excellent (even without his goal), thought he was the best player out there. Depay Mata were great too. Loved this performance because the team showcased a lot of offensive promise. Lots of creativity and talent that's for sure.

Rocket, Dr death, baboon and anyone else going... Enjoy.

U-N-I-T-E-D

United are the team for me ...

:)

Thanks man, was an absolute blast! :)
  • Upvote 1

That was just fracking unreal to see!!!!!!!! Holy frack, so worthwhile!!!! Just getting home (night was even better you can say) cause I got work later today but man, I'm so glad I went :]]]]

Team played top notch and could've easily bagged 5-6 goals. midfield is so fracken creative now and they open up amazing oppurtinities. Had some defensive lapses as well but whatever. Schneiderlin played excellent (even without his goal), thought he was the best player out there. Depay Mata were great too. Loved this performance because the team showcased a lot of offensive promise. Lots of creativity and talent that's for sure.

Thanks man, was an absolute blast! :)

How'd you feel about Sam Johnstone. He looked amazing to me. Could be a good premier league keeper in a few years.