The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Do you think Zlatan would be a possibility? LVG said it would be a shock surprise. I think the negatives of that move would be that his personality might butt heads with Rooney or others and he is 34 years old. I still think he is class and can score goals especially in the premier league because skill, size and strength are not an issue with him.

I just have this weird gut feeling that it could be Huntelaar.

Bamford loaned to Palace.

I'm not confident he will ever be good enough for Chelsea, but I see a Lukaku situation here.

Bamford to be the FFP sacrifice a few years down the line.

Considering using VPN to just get US version of Fox Sports 2 Go, $99 US per year.

Absolutely no news on the Canadian broadcasts of Bundesliga (I think Americans know where the broadcasts will be), and we're what, a couple weeks from the German Supercup and season start without any idea of where to find this league's games?

The rollout for FOX has been shoddy to say the least.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

reus.

wont.

move.

to.

united.

if he does i'll go buy spook a united kit pre-chevrolet b/c these ones suck

Sounds great Tom but you won't have to as Reus is not coming yo Utd. I'm more interested in how Pereira, Wilson and Depay performs. How great it would be if LVG will be giving these boys a proper chance. Used to be the Utd way.

Di Maria to PSG for 45.5m pounds - United taking a 15m pound loss here.

Don't think it's confirmed like majority rumours and all. I'm hearing its close to happening. If it's true ADM wants to go to PSG then we have nothing else to do really. Re-couping near £50m and getting another attacking option would be nice though.

But if he leaves I won't be mad or angry, just disappointed at him.

He's obviously a bit weak mentally and is willing to take the easy route out rather than stay and prove himself in England. I mean if he wants to go to a nothing league and tear it up that's fair but just sad to see him quit here. He's a world class player when his mind is set to it and would be a shame to see him leave and not even try to get things right here.

And also I just don't think he likes the epl. It's far too physical of a league for him and compared to France it'll be a walk in the park for him there. That plus he doesn't really have a spot on the roster for himself atm. Won't mind him leaving but clear sign of lack of ambition. We'll get majority of his money back and doesn't really hurt us. Just gives us more to sign others lol.