The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

@DiscoMirror:

Man Utd moving closer to Pedro deal to take summer spend to £100m http://tinyurl.com/nghqgjc #MUFC @MirrorFootball

solid af. Arguably the best available player atm. Would help tremendously with out goal scoring. Expect Pedro to join once adm leaves. £50mish from adm, £22m for Pedro. Like.

• Upvote 1

I'm not spewing anything

Everything I've said so far is the truth with no agenda.

Can't say the same about you guys.

Let's see - I'm criticized for not being homer enough on canucks talk - but here I'm seen as a homer. Odd.

Mourinho has come 1st or 2nd in 11/12 seasons, and won league title in 8/12 seasons. I'm fairly confident we'll come 1st or 2nd this season.

What is this chelsea can do nothing wrong stuff lol?

I don't agree with not spending anything. I want John Stones. I don't want Mikel anymore. I want Pedro at the expense of Cuadrado. But it's not happening right now.

Edited by Tom Sestito

I'm not spewing anything

Everything I've said so far is the truth with no agenda.

Can't say the same about you guys.

Let's see - I'm criticized for not being homer enough on canucks talk - but here I'm seen as a homer. Odd.

Mourinho has come 1st or 2nd in 11/12 seasons, and won league title in 8/12 seasons. I'm fairly confident we'll come 1st or 2nd this season.

I predict relegation. Putting one dollar down. I could be a millionaire come April.

• Upvote 3

I predict relegation. Putting one dollar down. I could be a millionaire come April.

I predict Chelsea winning the league, FA Cup, Community Sheild, League Cup, UEFA Champions League, and both stages of the 2016 J-League season.

I'll be a billionaire come April.

Edited by Lil B From The Pack
  • Upvote 3

They bought their titles, doesn't count.

Who hasn't "bought" titles? Isn't the point of good management to go out and get the best possible players a team can afford? (esp. to address weakness in the current team) I'm 99% sure that every single team that has won any major trophy in the last 100 years has gone out and spent a lot of money (for the time) on at the very least 1 player who had not been with the club since they were very young.

Saying a team "bought" a title is probably the most bitter reaction to an opposing team winning a trophy a person can have.

• Upvote 2

Come on, anyone can think whatever he wants

But there's no doubt Mou brings the worst from some haha jk

Who hasn't "bought" titles? Isn't the point of good management to go out and get the best possible players a team can afford? (esp. to address weakness in the current team) I'm 99% sure that every single team that has won any major trophy in the last 100 years has gone out and spent a lot of money (for the time) on at the very least 1 player who had not been with the club since they were very young.

Saying a team "bought" a title is probably the most bitter reaction to an opposing team winning a trophy a person can have.

Simeone didn't buy our titles! :D

• Upvote 1

I was making fun of TS ::D