The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

Ingolstadt with a nice start to the season.. just promoted and already beating Leverkusen and Bremen, and tying Wolfsburg.. 5th place after 5 games.

Gladbach is surprising though.. 0 points and dead last in the league atm. Big reversal with Dortmund it seems.

Bayern v. Wolfsburg in a few days.. and v. Dortmund first weekend of October.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

One of these days Diego Costa is gonna piss off the wrong person. What an epic gif it'll turn into.

If Martin Keown still played for Arsenal Costa would be sat in a dark corner of the Chelsea dressing room, sucking his thumb and rocking side to side. Koscielny and Gabriel are babies, not centre backs. I'd love Costa to get a good walloping!

I thought City played okay on sat, the west ham goalie was great at wasting time and a bit lucky. Thought City were playing a bit too cute in the second half looking for perfect shots, I know they had a lot but I think there could've been more shots where someone in the box tried to make a pass or get around a player when they could've just shot. Kun didn't look 100%.

Diego Costa my hero.

That's what is wrong with football in the modern era. Jurgen Klinsmann was hated around the world for his diving antics in the 80s/90s, Costa now physically assaults players and gets lauded for it.