The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NCAA football

Gretzky's Mullet

Disappointed that I have to wait another week for Bedlam, but I guess it makes sense, since there's no Big 12 Championship game. (I think I heard somewhere that they're going to change that next season..?:unsure:)

I'll have to console myself by watching OSU - Michigan tomorrow. Let's go Wolverines!

Also, I see that Iowa is up 16 points on the Huskers. Perfect scenario would be both OSU and Nebraska out of the Big 10 Championship.

Actually, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a Penn State victory over Michigan State put them ahead of OSU in the conference, even if the Buckeyes beat Michigan?

18 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Disappointed that I have to wait another week for Bedlam, but I guess it makes sense, since there's no Big 12 Championship game. (I think I heard somewhere that they're going to change that next season..?:unsure:)

I'll have to console myself by watching OSU - Michigan tomorrow. Let's go Wolverines!

Also, I see that Iowa is up 16 points on the Huskers. Perfect scenario would be both OSU and Nebraska out of the Big 10 Championship.

Actually, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a Penn State victory over Michigan State put them ahead of OSU in the conference, even if the Buckeyes beat Michigan?

Yes, but if OSU wins today they are a shoo-in for the CFP 

16 hours ago, Green Building said:

Alabama losing is all I want to see tomorrow. Not likely. Anybody know when, if ever, the last time was that Ohio State and Michigan were this highly ranked when they met in the season? That game should rock. 

Alabama could win the Super Bowl. Don't get your hopes up. 

Nice to see Western Michigan continue their undefeated season. From what I'm reading, if they can beat Ohio (8-4) in the MAC Championship game, they're a good bet for the Cotton Bowl. I'd really like to see what these guys can do against a highly ranked opponent.

It might even be against my Sooners...

(Hoping that Michigan can hang on against the Buckeyes. Likewise Kentucky over Louisville)

3 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Adoree is having a DAY

Goodness gracious

2 return td's and a td reception

needless to say I guess you are hoping for the UTES over Colorado...that would make it UDUB and USC next week in the Pac championship...USC would luck in with homefield since its being held at Santa Clara..  frankly I would rather see Colorado win..

8 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

needless to say I guess you are hoping for the UTES over Colorado...that would make it UDUB and USC next week in the Pac championship...USC would luck in with homefield since its being held at Santa Clara..  frankly I would rather see Colorado win..

Praying for a Utes win, even though Colorado deserves to be in the championship more than we do.

It is a lot of pressure on the Buffs, and the Utes have nothing to lose. 

I'll take 2 wins against our rivals and a rose bowl in any season though. Very proud of Coach CH and the team.

7 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Praying for a Utes win, even though Colorado deserves to be in the championship more than we do.

It is a lot of pressure on the Buffs, and the Utes have nothing to lose. 

I'll take 2 wins against our rivals and a rose bowl in any season though. Very proud of Coach CH and the team.

not feeling to confident about meeting USC in the championship...they are rolling right now...but UDUB is back on track I think.

32 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

not feeling to confident about meeting USC in the championship...they are rolling right now...but UDUB is back on track I think.

The toughest thing to do in football is beat the same team twice in a season. Especially a well-coached team like Udub.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

**** Utah. ******* Choked.

yep...so how does this work now after the championship games....who gets in the playoffs?...is it solely up to the selection committee

eta...to bad about USC..if they started out without those losses..they would be there..

1 hour ago, ShakyWalton said:

yep...so how does this work now after the championship games....who gets in the playoffs?...is it solely up to the selection committee

eta...to bad about USC..if they started out without those losses..they would be there..

Again, it's up to the committee. Washington has a good chance if they win next week, which I hope they do.

If each favorite wins next week, the playoff will probably look like this

1. Bama

2. State

3. Clemson

4. One of Wisconsin/Penn State/UW

I truly believe that Clemson will lose next week so my top 4 will be

1.Bama

2.OSU

3.UW

4. Winner of the Big Ten, leaning towards Wisconsin

• Upvote 1