The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

No offence "Rocky" but I would rather have you just make quality movies instead of coming back and leaving again and again and again, there's no point in doing that. The WWE cannot rely on comebacks from you to carry the show, they need to utilize the talent they have now, and give some mic time to the mid card, something that has never been done in the PG era I think.

That has far less to do with The Rock, and more with how much attention they pay to guys like Cena, Sheamus, and The Big Show. All we get every week are drawn out segments that fail to build any momentum or tension.

But yeah, I completely agree that they need to give their talent a chance. There's a problem when the company don't have a faith in anybody to step. It's too bad, because they have a lot of talent sitting in wait, who they are failing out and burying before they can even show what they can do.

No offence "Rocky" but I would rather have you just make quality movies instead of coming back and leaving again and again and again, there's no point in doing that. The WWE cannot rely on comebacks from you to carry the show, they need to utilize the talent they have now, and give some mic time to the mid card, something that has never been done in the PG era I think.

I don't know much about the WWE, but the big guys are generic and are boring as hell. Batista at least looked intense, same with Goldberg. But guys like Shamus, Big Show, Henry, Cena are just boring.

Used to like Cody Rhodes mask thing, but then he disappeared from the face of the earth. Didn't like Dolph Ziggler, before but he's looking real good. Push him to the top. Guys like Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, Rhodes will make things entertaining. Have them all equal, and add a few more guys in the mix and they'll be good. Jericho came back, and has done nothing.

Can't blame the Rock, the guy has been pushed himself into larger than life. The guy is bigger than the WWE. Same with Lesnar.

Alot of big names are appearing on Raw tomorrow..

DX reunion including Triple H, HBK, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, and probably not Chyna lol

Return of Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman

The Rock

Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Roddy Piper

Vince, Stephanie and hopefully Shane

Undertaker

Stone Cold and so on

I was watching every RAW in the lead up to Wrestlemania this year. I'm an attitude era fan. The Rock has clearly lost it. He's still a draw of course but his promos were lame and he was clearly being beaten by Cena, something I never thought I would say. He also blew up in his Wrestlemania match. In hindsight Cena should have been booked to beat Rock but lose to Lesnar the next month. The fact that the WWE did it the opposite way makes no sense at this point in time.

I know eh, but we still have that toy as the WWE Championship, what a disgrace :picard:

lol at Slater getting owned by Lita, and I popped when the APA music hit, OMG was the WWF loaded with talent or what?

Overall, pretty good show, but I would have loved for Stone Cold to come and give the Attitude Era title to CM Punk, I can't stand the current title, it's a god damn toy.

Archived