The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Memes

Taelin

M9KcC.png

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Just look at those guys with the paper bags in TO! So funny! To think those guys actually took the time to cut out the faces and packed them to the rink knowing the Leafs would blow another goat at home. To embarrassed to show their faces. Hilarious and horrible at the same time. I feel so sorry for them.

Canuck fans complain when we are first in the league. Until it gets to the paper bag stage I don't think we have much of a right to!

I can't look at those guys and not LOL.

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Just look at those guys with the paper bags in TO! So funny! To think those guys actually took the time to cut out the faces and packed them to the rink knowing the Leafs would blow another goat at home. To embarrassed to show their faces. Hilarious and horrible at the same time. I feel so sorry for them.

Canuck fans complain when we are first in the league. Until it gets to the paper bag stage I don't think we have much of a right to!

I can't look at those guys and not LOL.

whoa

kinky stuff

There are only three approved memes! Peace sign, bunny ears, and fake weiner.

Maybe you think this doesn't apply to you. Maybe you think your memes are safe. Or maybe you're all watching this sometime in the future, and tebowing has been replaced by some other meme. Well if you are watching this in the future, get off your flying cellphone scooters, and THINK!

these kinda pics are all over the internet...i guess im biased cause i love cats and memes...maybe it wasnt that funny of an episode, but i LOL...............this kitty looks real impressed, shes not a fan of that episode either!!

6355324_600x400.jpg

Caption:

Inbred cat is in bread

Archived