The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Coyotes - March 14Th, 2012

CanucksBen

I agree, how can you defend Lu. His rebounds have been terrible. Yeah Schneider let in a bad goal. But he stays square Lu doesn't. I'm sorry but there is no way he should have started tonight. I'm getting tired I this. What happened to our D. Erhoff was great but him leaving shouldbt have caused this monumental collapse.

Didn't see the first goal maybe glad I didn't

But on the second Hamhuis took it on himself to dive into the crease over Lu to block the net. But in so doing he pinned Lu's arm and body from being able to get to it. Hamhuis took the initiative and was kind of responsible for the puck not being covered.

That said, Luongo just seems to have too many of these goals go in where the puck is lying in the blue and he just can't seem to manage to cover it up. Doesn't seem like he fights hard enough to find it at times.

The Canucks played some of the best hockey I've seen from them in a long time in that first period. It's just too bad that somehow the game is tied now. Defensive coverage definitely still needs work. At least it looks like the forwards are really skating with a purpose, though.They're really trying to score and that can make all the difference, playing desperately like that.

Hoping the Canucks go up ahead in the 2nd. Take this baby by the scruff of the neck!

He gave away too many rebounds and gave away the first goal....played the 3 on 1 great...had the post covered...should have kept his leg there to cover the post but started looking for nickels again....for the love of God..he was facing the goal when they scored...how did he get there??? Bad move !!! Another 2 goal lead gone in 5 minutes !!

Archived