The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Coyotes - March 14Th, 2012

CanucksBen

Ok to all those talking about Luongo flopping, I think this is one of those times where flopping was his best option. If he were to stand up, that would've given Doan an easy target for a bank-in. Besides, I doubt anyone would've anticipated Doan going behind the goal line.

It all started out so well, and then.... more of the same.

Sedins each a - 2, top defensemen -2, and goaltending that can't help cover up the team in front.

It's time for AV to get his head out of his 'u know what', and start Schneider. There is a reason Schneiders stats are in the top of the league. Time to use him. Phx has like 6 regulars out of the lineup includ. their top scorer, they're not supposed to keep pace with a healthy Canucks team.

Really liked the 3rd/4th lines :)

I think this first period pretty much puts to rest the debate that this team can simply turn it on.. Sedin admitted as much and after 2 days off and all the talk surrounding their recent play i expected them to come out firing which they did but the same old mistakes are creeping in again which we have seen so often.

We had the game opened up with quick 2 goal lead, but now Yotes will return to their patented shut-down mode having tied.

I think AV better put the defensive pariring back to the usual... Edler and Bieksa just won't work. Not that Salo and Hamhuis look much better.

Archived