The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Gdt] Vancouver Canucks Vs. Minnesota Wild - 03/19/12 - 5Pm Pst - Snp

Taelin

hansen's been doing great work away from the puck, has generated tons of scoring chances lately, been playing hard physical hockey and his style of play (unlike Raymond's 'pure skill' game) allows Hansen to be a bottom 6 defensive-oriented forward whereas Raymond can only fit in the top-6, and #21 hasn't played well enough to stay there.

Feb 15.

He has 1 goal in his last 27 games. Basically, 1 goal in the last half of the season. Yet Raymond gets the pressbox? Yowsa.

this is so horrible. Complete meltdown after the 1st period. Chasing the puck WAYY to much, Bieksa giving up the puck, shots either blocked or no traffic in front and stopped by Harding making him look like an elite goal tender..If it weren't for Sch, this game would have been long gone.

This team has 1st round exit written all over it, i really hope im wrong but they sure aren't giving me much hope. They start to coast cause they have nothing to play for fine for a couple games, but they've been playing so lousy for so long that now when they know they need to turn things around its just not happening and i don't see it happening anytime soon.

If rest is truly an issue then start rotating guys in and out of the lineup NOW... We can't play any worse so who cares if Kesler misses a game or two.

I'd have no motivation to play either if you knew the league you were in was bogus. Doesn't matter how hard you try..the officiating will be against you..as the league will do everything in their power to make sure you don't get the win...kind of makes the game pointless/useless.

Quite frankly this "Panel" is horrible.

They bicker like girls, talk on top of each other so you cant hear what they're saying, use come-backs like "oh come on" and other useless things without proving their own points, state false facts(e.g. Buffalo game is final when its 10 mins remaining), and finally did anyone hear that guy try and say something intelligible at the end of the 2nd period one about Radulov? He simply said 3 sentences that didn't make any sense, stumbled on his own words, and finished with something about the NHL in December.

Absolutely embarrassing. I hope they dont get paid for that "performance".

Archived