The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Will You Root For After The Canucks Are Eliminated?

The Magician

Who will you root for after the Canucks are done  

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

<p>I&#39;m still holding onto Nucks in 7, however unrealistic that may be. Flyers did it most recently so it&#39;s not impossible.&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>My teams:</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>Canucks</p>

<p>Flyers</p>

<p>Rangers</p>

<p>Habs</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>So I&#39;ll be rooting for Flyers first and Rangers second. But again lets not write off the Canucks just yet. Last time I checked it was a 7 game series.&nbsp;</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">&nbsp;</div>

I fu*king hate when it does this with my posts. I'm not going to bother fixing it.

Sens at first, for bringing it back to Canada.

If they get knocked out, Coyotes all the way! They deserve an actual fan base especially what the team has gone through the past few years. It was awesome seeing the whiteout rise again, even if it's only the playoffs. Hopefully they go deep and some of those fans actually continue to show up.

I am a huge Willie Mitchell fan so if the Kings finish us off, I will be jumping on board the King bandwagon. That franchise has been waiting longer than us for a cup and I think they have played a pretty good, clean series against us. Still hope we can come back though.

Also cheering for Philly(Berube is a good guy and is the uncle of a friend of mine) and any team that plays the Bruins(for obvious reasons). :)

There is a difference between rooting for a team and watching the playoffs to see some good hockey.

You just admitted a vested interest in the panthers and thus a bias. Many of us have no reason to hop on another teams bandwagon, so will watch with no real care who wins (maybe some hopes on who loses)

But I suppose that's our ignorant fan base, how dare they be loyal to only one team!

After the Canucks for me it comes down to what teams have a style of play that I enjoy watching - for me these would be teams like the Penguins (when they're not being stupid), the Flyers with their new roster (and their goalie is quite the comedy show), and the Sabers.. but it's just because of the way they play, not because I care if they win or lose.

Archived