The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Someone Call The Coyotes And Ask If They Can Send Us Some Guts...

afesposit

This is why teams like Nashville, L.A, St. Louis and Phoenix are going to advance while the skilled juggernauts San Jose, Detroit, Vancouver and Chicago will fall.

Hard work, solid coaching and goaltending is whooping good offence, strong PP and skilled forwards by a long shot.

Roll up! Roll up!..........Get your fantasy hockey here. Who needs real life.

You guys are soooooo funny :towel: I hope your folks don't let you out on your own though.

In the 2006-7 playoffs, the Stars fell to the Vancouver Canucks in seven games in the first round. Coached by guess who?

Dallas had a tough season in 2008–09, as the team finished with a 36–35–11 record, earning 83 points, as they failed to make the playoffs. On June 10, 2009, the Stars fired Tippett as head coach, and replaced him with Marc Crawford.

This is why teams like Nashville, L.A, St. Louis and Phoenix are going to advance while the skilled juggernauts San Jose, Detroit, Vancouver and Chicago will fall.

Hard work, solid coaching and goaltending is whooping good offence, strong PP and skilled forwards by a long shot.

The clear tactic for lesser skilled teams is to have great goaltending and supplement it with a defensive style that blocks out 2nd chance opportunities. L.A., Phoenix, St.Lois etc all using this system. The best way to beat this is with speed. Both speed with skating and fast passing plays. Move the defense and get them tired or dizzy. Also hope that you can use all of thier bodies as a screen. Thats why if the Sedins can weave thier magic they can distract, interupt those systems. And if MayRay could get some hands/puck luck/ confidence, with his speed could really make a difference.

The Coyotes are like a young adolescent. They're ballsy and full of piss and vinegar.

Vancouver is the adult, who knows that it takes a lot more than that to get it done.

Sure, Vancouver hasn't been playing like the team we know they are, but that doesn't mean this series is over. Last I checked we're still in the arena and not on the golf course.

You guys don't remember Mason's last playoff injury against bruins ? Doctor was told him " you could not go to ice again in ur r est o f life but he is lucky to play next season right after his major surgery. Atleast he Doing well . Just wait till next season . He will show you guys How to play on the Ice. And Lou is forever canuck . He won't Go anywhere . Schineder r gonna make a big deal with some team in EASTREN CONFERNCE ..

And coach V have one more year with Canucks

Thank god you r not mike gillis

That team w/ that talent able to control the pace of the game... They have no superstars... A good blue line and solid goaltending...

It's amazing what you can do when you have some guts and pushback... That team doesn't get rattled....

Maybe if they move to Quebec next yr. Dave Tippet doesn't go and we can get him.... That's the kind of coach we need....

That team w/ that talent able to control the pace of the game... They have no superstars... A good blue line and solid goaltending...

It's amazing what you can do when you have some guts and pushback... That team doesn't get rattled....

Maybe if they move to Quebec next yr. Dave Tippet doesn't go and we can get him.... That's the kind of coach we need....

Dave Tipett??? Holy fu*k are you serious? We would be watching the most boring hockey of our lives.

I dunno about you guys, but i watch hockey to be entertained. I don't watch it for the soul purpose of watching my team win it all. Sure that's part of it, but the main reason i watch is because i love hockey and i love the entertainment. If i wanna bore myself to death and get results i'll watch paint dry instead.

they're 10 mil under cap, missing 2 significant forwards in torres and hanzal and are still getting it done. This team deserves to go far in the playoffs and I would even say win the cup. More than I can say for us...

Archived