The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Was Vancouver That Bad In Playoffs Or Was L.a Just Too Good

406281dylan

like i said before la faught their way into the playoffs maybe if vancouver and st louis didnt cruise

and actualy had to play to be in the playoffs they woulda made it farther

i just hope the ownership and gillis make the right decision when they meet...

Yes LA is that good.

Vancouver played a team that was bigger, faster and grittier and couldn't handle them. MG has to address the lack of size and grit as well as the lack of PP goals and even strength goals against bigger tight checking teams. Boston manhandled the Canucks last year and LA did the same this year.

Yes LA is that good.

Vancouver played a team that was bigger, faster and grittier and couldn't handle them. MG has to address the lack of size and grit as well as the lack of PP goals and even strength goals against bigger tight checking teams. Boston manhandled the Canucks last year and LA did the same this year.

Cry me a river. NO ONE stepped up, and no one pushed back. All the Canucks did was whine, complain, and dive. The effort they put in was a sense of entitlement thinking the Kings would roll over and die. The entire Kings team is clicking and contributing, not just a few core players. Daniel Sedin would not have saved us in game 1 and 2 with the sad effort we put in those games.

LA played well.

The Canucks didn't.

Game Over.

Actually - the Canucks played mediocre Hockey since Christmas (except for a couple of games) so I was not suprised by this years exit.

LA played well but Canucks didnt show up until game 3. Had we shown up from game 1 the series may/would have been at the very least longer than it was. LA is a good team with a great goaltender. They were ready to play every game, and the Canucks just weren't.

A combination of the skill LA has and Canucks being asleep for the first few games is the reason we lost.

LA played well but Canucks didnt show up until game 3. Had we shown up from game 1 the series may/would have been at the very least longer than it was. LA is a good team with a great goaltender. They were ready to play every game, and the Canucks just weren't.

A combination of the skill LA has and Canucks being asleep for the first few games is the reason we lost.

We blew it when we thought all we had to do in the first two games was to turn up..............it turned out we didn't even do that. The more I watch LA the more I am convinced the Canucks should have beaten them. It's a damn disgrace.

I said back in mid season that this lack of tempo and desire would catch them out and that they could not expect to just turn it on when the first playoff match started. I was ridiculed by many on here.

We should have been a honed and hard-nosed unit come the playoffs.............instead we were the Lost Legion, looking for our mojo. We looked at the team on the ice and pretended we saw last year's playoff team just taking a breather.

We have a team who on it's day can play sublime hockey but you have to earn the right to play YOUR game. Earning that right requires crushing the opposition from the first face off and never letting up. We blew it and I'm sick.

Archived