The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

Cleaning and drinking wine. The person who cleans for me is coming tomorrow, and I made a list of what needs to be done, and to think of it, I am not really drunk nor drunk, just tipsy, and I don't know why I am cleaning. I have budgeted for 3 hours for cleaning to be done tomorrow, and I hope my list is not too long. I am just picky, and I have marked my priorities from 1-5, 1 being the most important, and I even put on the list to please water the outside plants since I am not good at that.

I have cut my wine drinking down to Friday and Saturday nights mainly with a few cocktails at Lunch on Saturday's and sometimes pre dinner, and at the pie place, and sometimes Sunday, like now. Which btw, I really dont know why I am cleaning. Maybe more wine would be better, and some pie!

• Upvote 1

Im in Nelson. Not too drunk, but was chatting up a milf when an older gentleman came by and started chatting with us. I did t realize until after it was too late and made some "bro" comments about having a private room at this hostel and finding someone to keep bed company with and things being liberal here with drugs and oh $&!# is he hitting-he's totally hitting on me and I totally just told him I have a private room and now he's talking about the nude beach here and oh god I don't wanna go there tomorrow yes I know its liberal here with drugs and that thing we both know you want but I don't want to participate in

Eventually said I was tired and was heading to bed, he talked about how he was in this room right over there, but must be nice being in a private room where is that one? "Top floor night! Nice meeting you!"

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not really all that drunk. Just drinking the Cold Fiddle by Chateau Ste Michelle. That winery out of Woodinville, WA. A few minutes ago, I was trying to get the cap off the wine, and was having a hard time... Thinking, why can't I get it off! Then I looked closer, the cap was already off... Hmm, maybe I should stick to wines with a cork. Anyhow, I am getting champagne after this or maybe walk up to the grocery store to get some more Cold Fiddle!